Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime
FMA & Brotherhood(sorta simultaneously), souleater, space dandy and one piece

I'm not really into anime anymore but I watched a pretty insane amount a couple of years ago. Kino's Journey was one of my favourites!

(If you liked that one there's probably no way you wouldn't like Haibane Renmei).

HumbleTangerine Wrote:(If you liked that one there's probably no way you wouldn't like Haibane Renmei).

Looks pretty decent, I may give it a watch as soon as I'm finished.

I was trying to find the image that says something along the lines that the average anime has 47 gallons of blood shown in it....I didn't find it, but I did find THIS:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~duongsaa/more_ht...eRules.htm

Rofl

I figured this was made by an anime fan (otherwise how else could he create or collect so many "laws"?) so I figured it would be enjoyed by anime fans here, too.

missourigaymer Wrote:I love anime!! I have many favorites that I still watch to this day, but currently I'm looking into Loveless. IT's a little odd, but entertaining to say the least.

it's so so so weird

I'm looking forward to the new Sailor Moon anime coming in July.

Never been one to watch Sailor Moon unfortunately.

Bit disappointed about finishing Kino's Journey, though I still have the two films to watch. Quite liked the way it allowed me to think about different aspects of life and question my self. I may start reading the Manga in order to see what else Kino's Journey has too offer.

Lilitu Wrote:I'm looking forward to the new Sailor Moon anime coming in July.

Btw, who is your favorite? Mine is Venus. Those lovey attacks arw cool...

JimmyDalton Wrote:Btw, who is your favorite? Mine is Venus. Those lovey attacks arw cool...

Lol i dunno, I think they've all been my favourites at some point or another.

I think at the moment it's Mars. I think I identify with her and Jupiter alot.

Rawr Wrote:Never been one to watch Sailor Moon unfortunately.

Bit disappointed about finishing Kino's Journey, though I still have the two films to watch. Quite liked the way it allowed me to think about different aspects of life and question my self. I may start reading the Manga in order to see what else Kino's Journey has too offer.

You are dead to me.

I've seen every sailor moon episode movie, special, manga chapter, etc. I've seen the entire metaseries.