Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Coulter - can somebody explain, please?
I've just been reading about what could be one of the most dramatic attempts at political rebranding. She opposes marriage equality, yet says that
Quote:“Everybody wants a gay neighbor". Of conservatives, she added enthusiastically, “We’ve always liked gays!”

Is this as cynical a move as it looks or has she had some sort of Damascene conversion?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/10/fashio....html?_r=2

I'm not sure what kind of angle she's working but i don't trust it.
Bitch be Crazy

TimmyThink Wrote:... Bitch be Crazy
That was my second thought Wink

She is an evil succubus.
And it is just some lame attempt at making her seem not so evil or succubusy.

The Wisdom of Ann Coulter.

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

She is one woman who has lost it, big time.

Gay Republicans are asking her to speak at their meetings...actually embracing her. I have no words I wish to share publicly to describe the disgust I feel. Her presence amongst them suggests to me a gay celebration of self loathing...

Coulter has spoken at a fundraiser for GOProud, the Conservative Gay Republican group, who are often regarded as self-hating gays.

As far as I am aware, the main Gay Republican group, Logcabin, has not had anything to do with her.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I've just seen this message from a friend on Facebook

Quote:Last night she was on O'Reily and was supporting Paladino's gay bashing. Said someone at Fox should be supporting him (??) and what did they expect him to say in front of a bunch of hasidic Jews before an election....

I suppose the Damascene conversion theory is out then!

fredv3b Wrote:Coulter has spoken at a fundraiser for GOProud, the Conservative Gay Republican group, who are often regarded as self-hating gays.

As far as I am aware, the main Gay Republican group, Logcabin, has not had anything to do with her.

As far as I can tell you are correct...I didn't realize there was a difference but in my travels and research the past few days I now realize that there is.

marshlander Wrote:I've just seen this message from a friend on Facebook

I suppose the Damascene conversion theory is out then!

I saw a clip of this exchange on You Tube...I am surprised the rest of the Faux News Klan aren't supporting Paladino and his ilk.

I also found out she is referring to herself as the new Judy Garland for gay men? I find I am actually speechless (that is rare)...barfing would be easy.

I have to wonder if the gay men and women who are supporting her have ANY IDEA what they are allowing to happen? ...what Judy Garland symbolizes?