Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anniversary
26th June 2003

I'll never forget this date. It was the date that I met my Partner. We've now been together officially for 6 whole years! I can hardly believe it. Time has just flown past so quickly.

I was sitting here looking at some Paul O'Grady blooper clips, and noticed it had gone midnight, so I wanted to pop in here quick, and share my good news! :redface:

Happy anniversary! Have a good day Smile x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Clap CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MANY MORE Clap

Congratulations! I hope you are doing something special to celebrate. Confusedmile:

Good luck to you and many happy returns of this glorious day... Are you in a civil partnership now?

For us, darling, it'll be 7 years in December (or in August; but that doesn't count, you say) ... Happy Remybussi

I'd like to hear the story of how you met and in what circumstances... Have you disclosed this somewhere on the forum?

Princealbertofb: Congrats on 7 years!

Thanks all for the messages... really appreciated. Had a great day, and went out for a meal.

We met at a local gay bar... I was sitting on this chair next to the bar, and was really depressed at recent bad times. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, and then ask me if I was ok. Until then, nobody had really ever asked me that question before.

He bought me a drink (pepsi) and we got talking. Found out that we had so much in common too. As it was karaoke night (im a singer in my spare time) we put our names on the list. He chose the song "I Got You Babe (Sonny and Cher)." Since then, this has become our tune! lol.

When we were finished, he pulled me to one side, and planted a kiss on me. Then he asked me out. As we walked back to his house (a good 20 miles) we chatted more... and I was still in shock.

We were still cuddled up together in the morning, and I made my mind up. He was the one for me Smile we do plan to have the Civil Partnership Ceremony... but unsure as to when.