Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoyed - advice needed STD.
Someone said that the person doesn't have to tell you about STDs. Well, it's a FWB relationship and part of being a friend is disclosure of these important details.

Or, you can look at it from the view that sure, people don't have to do anything, but in this case, not telling your partner just makes you a terrible person.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Pills, liquid - antibiotics are cheap. Tell me the name and I can most likely find an online website (from Canada no less and even) where you can buy it.

OK. Well lets count the blessing here.

This is an easy to treat/cure disease. You are very, very, very fortunate.

As for that other... Asking yourself questions....

I will let you in on a little secret. Every situation that you go through in life will have may lessons. Now there may be contradictory lessons available that you may choose from, but lessons there are nonetheless.

I believe in this case you are asking the right questions and are on the fast track of self discovery about why it is you are doing what you don't want to do.

All in all, that means this 'bad' episode is actually a good one in that you have a very good chance coming away from this with a better idea of who YOU are and what it is you really want.

For this particular day and situation I can assure you it will end well.

You are right, I am on the fast track of self discovery. I m learning what I dont want out of my life. I don't want to be putting myself in these situations. I didn't want to commit to this guy because I'm still healing from a past break up, he is a nice guy and we ve cuddled a lot and talked a bit. But I've never felt that connection with him. He would consider an open relationship because it is easier , but I do not think I could do that. I don't want to be risking my own health for some fun with a guy.

I want my sexual encounters to be intimate and not just about pleasure. I am learning I am not ready for a relationsip but thats ok. I ve also learned through this friendship situation how to voice my concerns and stand up for myself. In life, I guess lessons are sometimes best the hard way.

Uneunsae Wrote:Someone said that the person doesn't have to tell you about STDs. Well, it's a FWB relationship and part of being a friend is disclosure of these important details.

Or, you can look at it from the view that sure, people don't have to do anything, but in this case, not telling your partner just makes you a terrible person.

I completely agree with you. When I didn't take him seriously to get tested because I told him I didnt have any symptoms indicating that I should get tested, that is when he told me I needed to get tested.

I think he wanted me to take the pills more so that we can have sex sooner rather than later. It was more about him than it was about myself. He should have just told me that he was having these symptoms especially since we've been friends with benefits for 6 months, and now he is starting to confess his feelings for me.... If he really cared he would have been up front from the first time.

I was upfront with him whenever I hooked up just once with an ex which was a mistake, I had to ask him if he hooked up with anyone, and i told him i was mad. He said he thought I didn't care to know. .... ummm when we are together 3-4 days a week it would be nice to know these things for my own health....

I have been nothing but honest with him when I had to pry information out of him. Not happy about it.

Maybe you could take your prescription to a compounding pharmacy and see if they can make it in a different form or in smaller pills. You shouldn't avoid it because they're too big for you take. Your doctor wouldn't give you a prescription just for the hell of it, especially not this type of prescription.

As to your original post, it's hard to believe that a guy you are seeing several times a week would not tell you he had an STD he knew about, but only told you that you should get tested. I don't think I have ever had an ongoing relationship (FB, FWB, or whatever) with a guy like that (and I had a lot). Just inconceivable.

HIkerSkier Wrote:As to your original post, it's hard to believe that a guy you are seeing several times a week would not tell you he had an STD he knew about, but only told you that you should get tested. I don't think I have ever had an ongoing relationship (FB, FWB, or whatever) with a guy like that (and I had a lot). Just inconceivable.

I don't think it is hard to believe as people lie all the time. I mean,this guy must have lied because he didn't want the OP to reject doing sex with him. I won't trust him again though. Feel like a betrayal. :mad:

I read this and almost fell off my seat laughing Rofl
Anonymous Wrote:These pills for chlamydia I tried to take but they are too big for me_-

I thought you were using them as suppositories Rofl

ObW
X

AlfredMamza Wrote:I don't think it is hard to believe as people lie all the time. I mean,this guy must have lied because he didn't want the OP to reject doing sex with him. I won't trust him again though. Feel like a betrayal. :mad:

Yea I dont really trust him. I hung out all weekend with him and I m starting to see a lot of things I don't like about him. I also told him no sex because I m not comfortable with it, and he keeps pushing me to have sex with him cuz he's horny all the time.

I really just need to find the guts to get myself out of this situation.

OlderButWiser Wrote:I read this and almost fell off my seat laughing Rofl

I thought you were using them as suppositories Rofl

ObW
X

oh jesus lol

Anonymous Wrote:Yea I dont really trust him. I hung out all weekend with him and I m starting to see a lot of things I don't like about him. I also told him no sex because I m not comfortable with it, and he keeps pushing me to have sex with him cuz he's horny all the time.

I really just need to find the guts to get myself out of this situation.

It definitely sounds like it's time to make a break for it.