Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Dream thread
Oh god I had a terrible dream but all I remember from it was this:

I was taking a bath, when this crazy woman tried to kill me, but I trapped her in the drain and I shoved a candle down there to trap her in, but she pulled the candle in and I think she was eating it! it got stuck at the wide end of it and I ran out of the house saying "I only have a few minutes to run to Europe!" (I think what I mean was the supermarket because that's what I was dreamthinking of running to)

Anyway even thought it was an emergency I still hesitated before leaving the house just like i do in real life, checking everything was turned off, making sure my shoe insoles were right etc.

Then I woke up I think.

Lilitu Wrote:Then I woke up I think.

Are you SURE you're awake? Better click this link to find out!

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nh...eekday=tue

I dreamed that I found a button in the forest and when I pressed it snow started falling. I quickly built a snowman and kept thinking how everyone would love it and say nice things about it! Soon lots of people I know or have known from real life started appearing, each of them saying mean things about my snowman. Seriously, people I haven't spoken to in like 10 years showed up and went "well that's not a very nice snowman" Sad

When I was pregnant I did have a lot of weird dream ! ! !
Now I never remember them . . . I think maybe because I do not get enough sleep to dream properly ha ha ha

Thanks Pix. Messing my pants was exactly what I wanted to do :p

I hardly ever remember my dreams for longer than ten or so minutes after waking.

two dreams this morning :p
One of the was horrible!!! I was at work and I was the only one at the front serving and making coffees and one of the regular customers comes in and I her if she was staying long. She said that she was actually in a hurry... I had to serve other customers and by the time that she got her coffee she was late and said that she wouldn't be coming back :C And she's one of my favourite customers :CCCCCC

And then I woke to my alarm... I set alarms for 10 min intervals btw.

I then went back to sleep. And I had another dream
This time I was with one of my friends and work mates. We were looking at houses somewhere and it stated to hail and lots and there was hail on the road and then it started to snow and so I had to get my mum to come and pick us up and take us home. So mum picked us up and out of that town we go over hills and I wake up.

oh crap I'm getting those vivid dreams again. I think it's stress induced. This time I dreamt up an entire wall full of intricately painted paintings. I'd draw them, but I have no painting skills.

Anyway, I was in some american city, and I was a primary school aged girl. There was a tornado, and I was at school, I was holding onto a table, that was heavy and I survived. I went out back and warned an entire slums of homeless people, and we all followed my lead to the top of a mountain.

IT was a beautiful mountain, with a metal-plank hangingbridge.

Eventually once eveyrhting was destroyed we built a large complex on the mountaintop, with staircases that were built broken.

Then of course, my friend and I were justbeing distracting at a theatre, and we got kicked out (it's okay it was a poorly made dreamworks animation film) and we went to the marketplace. Then I went back to history class where all the paintings were.

I just wanted to take a moment to say that this is most amusing thread on this site.

I dreamed that I walked into a room where two of my friends were kissing. One of them then pulled a mask off her face and revealed that she was... well, just another friend of mine. I left the room and went to a balcony where a boy committed suicide for some reason. Traumatized I went to explain what had happened to my friends but they kept acting very strange. One of them said "I see. Your only option is to raise this hen as your own" and brought out a weird lizard-thingy from his pocket. Then everyone started saying things like "if you don't raise this hen we're gonna be so mad" and I wanted to say that it wasn't really a hen but I was too scared Sad

I think I'm in one of those periods where I dream a lot at the moment.

The other day I had a dream that I was going to a new art school for the first time, and for some reason was bringing my grandmother along. It was up a huge flight of stairs, and as we were about halfway up we passed by a friend I hadn't spoken to in about 6 months, who was walking down the stairs.

When we got to the top, we entered the room the classes were meant to be, and just found a bunch of drawings of anthropomorphized cats and dogs sitting on rows of chairs, and a failed attempt by my grandmother to communicate with the drawings, we decided to leave. And as we got halfway down, we passed the friend we met previously, who was now walking back up the stairs.

Then as we left the building there was a huge blizzard, and everyone started running into buildings and locking the doors, screaming, etc - and my grandmother completely dissapeared. So, naturally, I got a bus - which was driving itself - and went up to the top of a hill to this big mansion I decided would be safe. And as I was looking out the buses window, I could see my friend still walking up and down the stairs of the building I was in previously, practically skipping.

Eventually, the bus arrived at the mansion, and I climbed in through the window - even though the doors were wide open - to discover it was a huge arcade, and somehow had like three floors of toy/comic stores as well, which basically went underground.

After that the dream just stopped making any sense, so it's kind of hard to remember the strange specifics... but I thought I'd share this portion seeing how I could still remember it relatively well Laugh