Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Dream thread
I had dream last night that I went to the bathroom to pee, and started stretching my dick. It kept getting longer and longer, like silly putty.

BigFrank Wrote:I had dream last night that I went to the bathroom to pee, and started stretching my dick. It kept getting longer and longer, like silly putty.

Wow that sounds like a nice dream hehe Wink :p

Wolfpack Wrote:Wow that sounds like a nice dream hehe Wink :p

Not really, the longer it got the thinner it got.

First night on a new med last night and I dreamed that I was being compelled to comparison shop a new Sears store that was very upscale. The problem was that I could go to the area where it was located, but not reach it. There were amazing space fantasy buildings and displays all around, but no way to get to where I needed to go. Then a younger friend of mine appeared and bossed me around like a junior employee. I did meet a cool guy I wanted to lay. He had a small dick but lots of style.

I think I'll have a malted milk ball now.
I bid NO Trump!

Had a dream I was giving head to a friend from high school who I haven't seen in years, was never attracted to, and who is a huge homophobe.

I recently had a very vivid dream about a storm. I was walking on a long stretch of highway at sunset. The sky was black from the clouds, except for some yellow between the edge of the clouds and the horizon. The light was very beautiful, everything was purple and yellow and gold from the sunset and the storm, but I was terrified in the dream because there was nowhere to shelter myself from the storm. The wind was so strong that it blew me over whenever I tried to run, and it blew from all directions.

The most significant thing I remember about the dream is that everything was so visually striking and beautiful, yet it was all so terrifying. No doubt the weirdest dream I've had in a while.

I took a long nap in the early afternoon. First dream I recall was a vivid spooky one where I lived in a studio that was like a my special room is always set up and it was right by a library I used to unschool in but in the dream was a college or university of some sort. It was night and a light mist was out and I needed to get to the college and ran because I knew there were vampires about.

Just so you know, when I went to this library as a teenager in real life I once saw some terrifying men in black type phantoms outside late at night (I was inside the library).

But anyway, I ran as fast as I could and made it! But right after I got in a man came in and I knew he was a vampire. I sped ahead and tried to catch up with a girl ahead of me being Lilly Truscott of Hannah Montana (the show) as she appeared in the first episode (a show I'd never even hear of until years after I moved away from where this library was). It didn't seem strange she was here and we all (me, her and a friend, the vampire following us) ended up settling in a "food court" area that then turned into a lecture hall with a black professor (I mention his race as it might be significant given the 2nd dream) that talked about the various gods around the world, one that I found fascinating and included the WHY such gods appealed to each culture, and how the cultures shaped gods as much as religion shaped culture, there was no dichotomy between them despite not always being in synch, and that if there is some divine force that it's dimly perceived at best through our cultural lens.

I ended up walking through mostly empty halls after, not sure where I was going, and I'm afraid this part has been removed from my memory...but I came across a skeletal dead woman and I knew who she was (in the dream).

Well couldn't have that, scary men in black came to take away my memory of it and I ran with them behind me, relentless and terrifying.

And then I woke up (heart racing) and I could sense them on a glass pane looking at me, unable to reach me into the waking world. I silently stuck my tongue at them and said I was going to post all about the dream online which I could feel upsetting them real bad and then wondered if I might have some real life MIB encounter over it (many MIB encounters are surreal and not limited to UFO encounters).

I decided to get up since I was having nightmares but instead fell back asleep (and I guess that's when they got my memory, dammit!).

And that's when the dream continued that got increasingly haunting...(continued next post)

I was back in my "studio" but now it was a homeless shelter with many women in it and I was on a bunk bed with the bed above me being slept on by my Russian American friend (and one time girlfriend). And barely hid under our bunk bed were a bunch of Russian weapons (AK-47s, distinctive Russian SMG which is basically a miniature version of the rifle, even a Dragunov sniper rifle, presumably a relative of hers brought them to us from Vladivostok and gave them to us before dying or something so we didn't have to worry about paying him for it :tongue: ) and some other illegal substance that I forget what that we were trying to find a buyer for to get some start up cash to get us off the streets.

Then a very detailed, prison worthy shakedown was done on the homeless shelter by the cops (including dogs) and we knew we were busted so we ran while we still could (heh, lucky for them we didn't just pull that hardware out and start using since they were set up for a drug search, not that Wink ).

We ended up spending the night in the park with some minor nuisances common to that and the next day I was trying to find papers and even borrow phones to look up news on the shakedown and if our names were listed (with luck someone screwed up and didn't recall our names exactly right, it's not like shelters keep meticulous records or remember every face...).

And in my searching I managed to annoy a dragon of some sort, either an oriental dragon or a feathered serpent, not sure which (had pale rainbow colorings) and it was frighteningly intelligent and powerful. "Do you really want to know?"

It made us climb onto his back (not sure why, but he felt like a he) and flew with blinding speed to the homeless shelter, and people would react about how you expect when a giant feathered serpent comes in, especially one that radiated sentience and intelligence that made humans feel like lesser beings in comparison. Oh yeah, they'd found our stash. Not sure if they'd connected them to us, and the dragon picked up on my thought and responded with a feeling of like "we shall see" and flew off with blinding speed over streets, many that were flooded, and it was a bumpy ride as we flew low.

We then started flying through a building of long halls looking for answers when the dragon felt scared, said there were hogs we had to leave. I heard the squeal and they were huge, more like boars, and I tried shutting the door to buy us time but it wouldn't shut.

My BFF called me to hurry so I ran to another door as several boars ran through and I was able to shut it (knowing it would only hold against the voracious boars for so long) and back onto the back of the impatient dragon. Instead of my Russian American friend my BFF, who is black (pay attention, that becomes important later), was there instead. Once on we were off again and having to dodge boars with being inside a building forcing us to stay low (the dragon could handle one boar, but scores of them attacking like piranha were another matter) and then we ended up getting knocked off and rolling into a huge cafeteria where a black detective (and he'd been the professor in the first dream) was eating at a table and said, "There you are."

He wiped his lips and told my BFF that she's under arrest for the weapons cache and I was like, "Damn, Vee, those were our guns and you're still the one to get arrested for them, even by a black cop! I wish I knew how to bottle being white so I could give you a potion of privilege about now."

"I don't want to be white! I don't want to be defined by race at all!" (She said that before in real life, btw, it's even how she got one of her nicknames of "V" for "Violet" to escape racial definitions and that she once colored her hair that, still streaks it that way at times.)

"Are you saying if I was able to bottle it you wouldn't be in the market for it right now?"

As the detective approached her she looked to be considering.

And then the point became moot as the dragon reappeared...and the cop remembered another appointment he was late for as he hurried away cursing. The dragon telepathically told us to get on, we were leaving and we didn't argue.

We flew with blinding speed again while hanging on to the fur/feathers when a woman told met us in a hall and showed us the way out and then said, "That's the way out, but if you want to escape then it's up into the clouds. Hurry!"

A huge blue eye of an even bigger dragon saw us (I recognized her as female for some reason) and she was going to kill us (including the dragon we were on). The dragon we were on burst out the door pointed and we were up into the twilight sky with a moon out. I looked back and saw the other dragon after us, but also the dragon we were on determined. He could find his true name, and we, too, could find out who we are beneath all the social labels and conditions.

As moonlight reflected on our skin I thought, "Of course, she changes everything she touches, and everything she touches, changes!" (An old Goddess chant.) Then I looked back at the bigger dragon closing in (and thinking of the Crone, the Goddess that eats all things before they're reborn from Her cauldron) and I wondered, "Is learning the truth of who were are worth dying for?"

And then I thought YES, even if only for a brief moment, it was worth it, to know ourselves beyond the cultural lens and just maybe a divine force that the professor had talked about, and I shouted excitedly willing the change to happen, the dragon and Vee just as determined and willing to pay any price, even that of our lives to KNOW...

And then someone woke me up. AAAAARG!

I got up and did what I had to do but then 2 thoughts brought goosebumps to me:

One, that hallway where the woman told us how to escape was the very same hallway that I found the dead woman in that the MIB didn't want me to remember...and just maybe the woman who gave us direction was the one who was dead! (I'm getting goosebumps again as I share that.)

And two, maybe the purpose of the dream was to give permission for some huge change to come to my life. If so, is it just me (that is my Russian American friend and BFF just aspects of myself?) or is this change coming to them as well? We did all once belong to a Discordian cabal...

I'll probably share this dream with them later, but I don't know...they'll be just as frustrated that I woke up at such a moment as well. In case I wait too long at least I have this here to refresh my memory on it (and if anyone wants to offer ideas on possible meaning then feel free). Confusedmile: