Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Introductory Post...
...but that's why you're searching through these threads, right? I swear I wouldn't make one if there wasn't a section of threads devoted to them (but I'm quite grateful that there is one).

So hello, everyone! My name is Wade and I'm 23 years old. I chose the username Toby because... well.. I have no idea. It's just the name I would've picked for myself if given the chance. I'm not sure what's exactly standard or expected in a post like this, but I will say this: I came out about four years ago to close family and friends, and haven't really met any other gay people (small town :frownSmile. I was feeling kind of restless and lonely tonight so I decided to Google "gay forum," and presto! here I am. After lurking around as long as I could before being asked to sign up, I noticed that everyone here seems really nice and friendly. I'm really excited to get to know folks here!

G Day and welcome...may i call you Waby? Tongue

Hello, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Thank you both very much. And dfiant, if I had to choose between Waby and Tode, I choose Waby.

Hi Toby, you can call me Chilly

Welcome Toby. I hope you enjoy yourself. I have so far.

Welcome Toby to a wonderful forum. HelloScatter

Hello and welcome Smile

Hello Toby and welcome to Gay Speak! It's good to have you.

Just have to say, I quite like the name Wade.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

ello and welcome to the only forumk on the internet that actually welcomes new members....

One simple step... Grab a chair sit down and gas to hearts content... Im zeon btw Smile Its an online identity i use my full name online is Zeon Xavier Smile

Kindest regards

zeon x