Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Laid Back Curious Gay Guy who is living Two lives at a moment
Hey everybody,,

I'm Rayan 29, new here.. this is the first gay forum i have joined.. I belong to a society where gay people live underground life and there are zero acceptance chances as a respectful member of society.. despite that there are a great number of gay n bisexual people. Basically I want to make new friends and discuss things that I can't talk about with my straight friends.. I don't think I should come out in my circle because I tried to do so few years back and now I regret that. Anyway.. I'm friendly, educated, talkative person.. by this age I have accepted myself and my desires.. and I 've decided to explore my community and interact with like minded people. I know I am not alone.. so here I am :-)

Cheers
Rayan29

Hi Rayan welcome to GS. Smile

Welcome to GS - this is the right place to make friends and discuss what on your mind.

welcome to the forum!

Thank You Everyone Smile looking for a good time,

Welcome to Gayspeak! Somebody will back me on this, but this is one of the friendliest support forums I think you can find on the interwebz.

Welcome and I personaly admire your strength to live the way you do Smile

welcomeWelcome

Hey and welcome Rayan Smile

Welcome Ryan*!
Glad you've joined us here, I pretty sure it's a good place here to discuss when sometimes you need to discuss about those things, serious or even frivolus... Smile