Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Noob
lampegat Wrote:Thank you Smile
Hehe. I like to make people laugh.

Columbus, Ohio is what I meant. I've lived in Washington D.C. and Columbus, Ohio.

The most bizarre thing is hard to choose.

Well first was the huge (hot) lunches like pizza, pasta, tacos, etc. In the Netherlands you bring your lunch with you most of the time and you only have one hot meal a day (usually dinner).

If the teacher is missing then they always find a replacement (we always just have a free hour that lesson).

The schools schedule was the same every day.

There were sports AT the actual school with those cheerleader girls always dancing around (they weren't very bright... I saw them misspell the name of the school once writing on a window).

If I wanted to get medicine for a headache or leave the school because I was ill I had to go see a NURSE. That's just so outragous!

I could go on and on probably Tongue

Ok, makes more sense and then you have lived in middle America.

and all you say is absolutely true about schools in the USA. Looks like you are just use to a much less restricted system.

I went to a different kind of high school to study data processing which included students from many school districts and did not have sports at the school so I didnt get the chance to make fun of cheerleaders... sounds like I missed out on the fun Elefant Elefant Elefant

Welcome to GS lampegat. Welcome

A solid intro thread already!!

lampegat Wrote:Well by the French I really mostly meant the Parisians. When I lived in Alsace I found the people to be more gentle. If course not all French people are like that, just like not all British food is that bad. People just say it is.

Maar je nederlands is echt goed, jonge. Hoezo?

Dankjewel ^^
Q1: misschien door Googletranslate??? GoogleVertaaling
C1: Graaggedaan.... Confusedmile:

Hello lampegat! Your english is great, probably better than a lot of native english speakers :biggrin:

Have fun!