Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another castaway...
Marky Wrote:Hey welcome to GS! Thats an introduction I like!

I also wonder about the two communities coming together as one.. It makes me think of the walking dead when two camps became one haha. I think it can be alright people on GS are pretty open and willing to get stuck in so to speak. I would point out there is a live chat room too where you may find some users Smile

Anyway its great to hear an insight into your life and I'll look forward to reading more Smile
Walking Dead?! Confusedhock: Yeah, that's me. Big Grin

MikeW Wrote:Walking Dead?! Confusedhock: Yeah, that's me. Big Grin

Wow it sounds like I used the walking dead reference to age. Haha Oops!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

PRGMR Wrote:Hello MikeW. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good about your life changes.. but glad that you're here.

Yeah, getting old sucks. I turned 40 months ago.. and look great for my age (Most guys think I'm in my early thirties), but I'm noticing the changes.. on my face.. on my hair. and it gets to me from time to time.
Life begins at 40. Serious!

Marky Wrote:I'm 25 and found a grey hair in my eyebrows yesterday.. I wanted the ground to swallow me up whole Sad
OMG, yeah, over the hill at 25! :eeeeek:

Jump Wrote:Heya Mike! Glad to see you hopped over also Smile
JumpMan my man! Nice to see you as well. Wink

Hi Mike! Welcome to GS! I am 56 now and just learning to come to terms with new "age" things all the time...it is kinda weird...

I recently wrote a blog post about the "age" thing...

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/entries/9870-Respect

Oh yeah...I am from another planet too...just passing throughXyxthumbs

Sharkspeare Wrote:Mike! I'm really glad you joined us!
Thanks Mr.Shark! Happy to be here, sorta, more or less, w/e, etc.

Marky Wrote:Wow it sounds like I used the walking dead reference to age. Haha Oops!
N/P it's all good. I just don't watch zombies flics, too close to real life! Confusedcary:

MikeW Wrote:N/P it's all good. I just don't watch zombies flics, too close to real life! Confusedcary:

I think thats why I watch them.. so if it happened I suddenly know how to fight the zombies!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

East Wrote:Hi Mike! Welcome to GS! I am 56 now and just learning to come to terms with new "age" things all the time...it is kinda weird...

I recently wrote a blog post about the "age" thing...

(blog link the system stupidly won't allow me to quote)

Oh yeah...I am from another planet too...just passing throughXyxthumbs
Ah, sweet, a fellow interplanetary traveler! Nice blog post. I work out at a gym on the UC Berkeley campus. Although there are some truly ancient guys there (one I've become friends with is in his 80s), most are, well, college kids. Egads! It is *always* daunting but, hey, no one has called me "gramps" yet. LOL