Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another castaway...
Marky Wrote:I think thats why I watch them.. so if it happened I suddenly know how to fight the zombies!
Oh, but my new friend, it has *already* happened. The world is full of hungry ghosts. You can tell who they are because they already have all the answers. To everything. Especially who you ought to be. That is, one of *them*!

MikeW Wrote:Oh, but my new friend, it has *already* happened. The world is full of hungry ghosts. You can tell who they are because they already have all the answers. To everything. Especially who you ought to be. That is, one of *them*!

If I could be anything... (Slightly going off topic here), I would be a witch Smile Then I could pretend to have he answers to everything but really be super powerful with magic!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and Welcome to GS! Interesting introduction. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Marky Wrote:If I could be anything... (Slightly going off topic here), I would be a witch Smile Then I could pretend to have he answers to everything but really be super powerful with magic!
Better to aspire to Wizardry. They're reputedly wiser than your run of the mill witches and warlocks. More powerful, too! Wink

MikeW Wrote:Oh, but my new friend, it has *already* happened. The world is full of hungry ghosts. You can tell who they are because they already have all the answers. To everything. Especially who you ought to be. That is, one of *them*!

OK...now I think we are from the same planet...I say almost the exact thing all the time.

MikeW Wrote:Better to aspire to Wizardry. They're reputedly wiser than your run of the mill witches and warlocks. More powerful, too! Wink

I always figured if you were a male witch you were basically a gay wizard... Elefant
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

ddd Wrote:Hi and Welcome to GS! Interesting introduction. Looking forward to reading more from you.
"Interesting" you say. Hmm. I was aiming for honest but slightly provocative. Thanks for the welcome, tho! Smile

East Wrote:OK...now I think we are from the same planet...I say almost the exact thing all the time.
Perhaps and we're a long, long way from home.

When asked to describe the home-world I have to say there are so few areas of overlapping correspondence that any description would simply be incomprehensible.

Marky Wrote:I always figured if you were a male witch you were basically a gay wizard... Elefant
Hmmm… not really. Wizards have responsibilities to something greater than themselves. Witches, not so much.

Hi Mike ande welcome. Take heart that you are far from being the oldest on GS. I can't remember who he is but there's someone on GS who is over 80.

You're only as old as you feel you are.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams