Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another death....
I am sorry about your loss Bowyn.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Sending you positive thoughts and good vibes at this time. I hope you have many happy memories with her.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Will: I'm sorry to hear this. It doesn't matter how many times you go through this, it never gets any easier.

My heart is with you my dear, be strong!!

Sorry about the loss of your dear friend, Bowyn Aerrow.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.
I've had a few lately myself, including a cat who was incredible companion. Only time helps to dimish the loss..... but it always lurks in the background.

Just know that death is not an end to life, but an extention of it.

Sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry to hear that, Bowyn. My condolences.

So its been two days...

I spent most of that time in the shower. My rule of thumb, don't cry except in the shower... Well I'm here to report I'm very, very, very clean.

IDK, this death has hit me the hardest - either that or I'm just soaking in all of them at the same time and making up for lost time.

One of our mutual friends was nice enough to point out that out of everybody I was supposed to be the first one to die - after all I lead the crazy, drug and alcohol life style. The plan was to die before I hit 40... Here I am 8 years way over my expiration date... Grrr :frown:

One thing that troubles me about this particular death is that this was a person who knew me from way back - in the stone age. There is nobody left from my 20's. I outlived them all.

And the horror is I'm only 48 - that sort of outliving everyone isn't supposed to happen until your 88 or so... Cry.

The headstones have thickened along the way.

I hate this year of 2012.... I wish It would end... now....

(yeah yeah I know, its 2014 - however my 'luck' turned sour in 2012 and I blame 2012. Its either that or blame George W Bush... ).

In other news, Ebola.... now there is something that should scare ya... yet me thinks everyone who has died this year was in a rush to get off the planet before Ebola takes over.... The cowards! :eek:

Keep laughing... Death hates laughter.