Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another newbie
I post on a television forum in which a member has more than once referred me here, not 100 percent sure on this but figured I'd try it out.

I am 31, live in small town Iowa where it's hard to meet guys, am out to some but not all, hoping to relocate soon depending on the job market (I'm a copywriter, meaning I write advertising stuff), single, and a work in progress in many ways.

Hope that's good enough...

hi, nice to meet you m8 - one of my fave bands are from iowa = nope im not gonna ask if you know the slipknot members but its nice to know a frame of reference,,,good to see you and hope to see you posting stuff mate

Thanks matty Smile And no, can't say I know any famous people, from Iowa or otherwise Smile

Where are you thinking to relocate? My advice would be to do so ASAP. I moved to LA area from IN several yrs ago and it was GREAT!

If you don't have a house to sell and you're really good at what you do I would even consider moving and finding a job once ur there. At least take a vacation in the place you would like to end up and start making contacts.

Hi jb! Welcome...I hope you enjoy yourself here. :dance3:

Hi and Welcome! Us small town boys gotta stick togeather! :biggrin:

hi jb welcome to GS Confusedmile:

Thanks everyone! Josh here btw, probably should have said that lol.

As for relocating... I have a decent job now, but it hasn't paid much in terms of allowing me to save up for a big move, so don't quite feel comfortable moving without having a safety net. But I'll be job searching by key words / job type rather than location ... Midwest is a bit easier to arrange interviews, but we shall see Smile Not in a hurry, but definitely hope for something new soon

Hi Josh, welcome Confusedmile:

I live in a small town in Hawaii. Welcome to the forum.