Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another outing
So I came out to my best friend last night, it was also the first time I could do it and feel anxiety free. Things are feeling better.

EDIT* I also just switched my interested field in on facebook to "Men" ... only a matter of time now.

XRIMO Wrote:So I came out to my best friend last night, it was also the first time I could do it and feel anxiety free. Things are feeling better.

EDIT* I also just switched my interested field in on facebook to "Men" ... only a matter of time now.

Congratulations... the next Eagle gets his wings Confusedmile:

hiya xmiro,
Congrats on coming out i found when i did it after doing it to one it was easier from then onwards... Soon the whole plan et will know and ill hear from someone over ere and go oh u mean xmiro from gayspeak yeah i knew lol

Congratulation! I feel really happy and proud of you. I hope from now, your life will get better.

You are a different kind of man now, an honest man.

That's great to hear Smile

Got to love facebook, peace of mind just one click away LOL

GOOD JOB im glad things worked out for youConfusedmile:

Congrats xxxxx Xyxthumbs

thanks guys! No one FB has noticed yet, but maybe they are just too polite to say anything :p

facebook= official its a fact of life lol Tongue congrats and good luck with everything x

people on facebook may also think someone else did it as a prank. Happens quite a bit actually.