Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another way to masturbate
I`m getting bored with the usual hand up and down routine. Used an a electric toothbrush which was diffrent. Any other ways to masturbate using your hand or other things?

Fleshlight - Google it. its all the new rage in some circles.

Frankly the thing gives me nightmares.

You tried a henry hoover??? Or if u want the full effects try a dyson... the cyclinder one to watch what happens at a speed that will mean ur be visiting hospital after lol......

I kind of like rubbing it on a mans hairy chest.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Fleshlight - Google it. its all the new rage in some circles.

Frankly the thing gives me nightmares.

Google Fleshjack instead. Marketed towards the gay crowd, less vaginal.

Personally, I am not as fond of my Fleshjack as I am of my Tenga 3D, it's simpler to keep clean and use.

Have you googled "masturbation techniques?" I just did and found 1.8 million links! And, over the years, i think i've tried 20-30 techniques. I think you'll find there are MANY options and you just need to find the one/s that get you where you want to get the way you want to get there! Smile

Add something like a pearl necklace.

Sock.............. :-)

My hand? Flamingdevil

I've used the sock method, even using a sock and grinding/dry humping a pillow or rolled up blanket. Though the sock can cause some chaffing, you could always use a condom for less Willie friction.