Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-drone systems are here
In a very short time they have gone from a fun way to take aerial shots to being a downright menace, so anti-drone devices come as no surprise.

http://petapixel.com/2015/07/23/anti-dro...-take-off/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

well, launching a drone when there's an active aerial rescue trying to put out a wildfire is moronic. of course they should have means to take those things down then.

i think they should license the use of drones in the first place, not have just any idiot pick them up from the store and fly them into the airspace! that is stupid.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:i think they should license the use of drones in the first place, not have just any idiot pick them up from the store and fly them into the airspace! that is stupid.

What is the regulation in Italy? As in Holland the govt is busy making it harder for recreatiezaal drones by adding new laws regarding this subject. For example you are not allowed to fly over residential area. One of the new laws that was implemented.

Ryokosha Wrote:What is the regulation in Italy?

since February 2014:

Italian Remotely Piloted Aerial Vehicles Regulation

there's too much of it to type it out in here. this regulation is similar across the countries of the EU, as much as i know (i haven't studied it in depth).

for commercial drones (defined as below 25 kg take-off mass) you can fly up to 70m above ground, in 200m radius from yourself. you can't fly over residential areas, or large public gatherings. can't fly over the urban areas and infrastructures, restricted areas, railway stations and lines, highways, industrial plants (if you want to do so, you need to submit an application for it, where you need to describe in detail where, when, how you plan on flying your drone, for what purposes, and describe the flight in detail). of course, you can't fly them near airports and runways, take-off and landing corridors (8 km limit).

basically, most things can be done, but some things you need an authorization for in advance (this is similar in other EU countries). for that you need to submit relevant documentation and details of the flight you plan to undertake.
''Do I look civilized to you?''