Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else get turned on by this?
why do you think it is one of the most popular statues of all time is the wreselers and i swear that top guy has ahold of the other guys dick but then even as a childi was drawen to greek art litature mythology
but yea in a certain way its hot but then it is made to be viewed not the pics

jeffrey Wrote:Ok, LateBloomer. I knew you would eventually get me. I do hunt and fish and I knew it was only a matter of time before that little subject came up. lol
My reasons are primal, I suppose. I can even tolerate a boxing match, but this extreme form of fighting worries me. If we continue on like this we will eventually be back to gladiator style fighting. I can actually see that happening and corporate sponsors like Budweiser would be all over it. I simply have no desire to hurt another human being. And as far as hunting is concerned, I am as ethical as possible, although I know many will insist that "ethical as possible" isn't ethical at all. Nevertheless, I suspect that many of them enjoy a good steak from time to time. My method is far more ethical than those of the slaughterhouse. Well, maybe not at the moment, as I haven't practiced my shooting in a while.
I see your point and if you are an extreme fighter, please, keep in mind that what I say is well intended. lol

Who me? Extreme fighter? Hah! Farthest thing from it. The last guy I hit was my best friend when we were about 8 years old.

I have ZERO problems with hunting and fishing. Although I'm not keen on "trophy" hunting per se, I do think if you're going to kill an animal the least you could do is EAT it and not let it go to waste.

Again, I agree, these "fights" can be violent, more so than boxing, but I really don't think the public has much of an appetite for extreme violence. Even the way we wage war these days has been "cleaned up" (in a way)--no more hand to hand combat, for the most part.

Anyway, it's ok to agree to disagree.

LateBloomer Wrote:Who me? Extreme fighter? Hah! Farthest thing from it. The last guy I hit was my best friend when we were about 8 years old.

I have ZERO problems with hunting and fishing. Although I'm not keen on "trophy" hunting per se, I do think if you're going to kill an animal the least you could do is EAT it and not let it go to waste.

Again, I agree, these "fights" can be violent, more so than boxing, but I really don't think the public has much of an appetite for extreme violence. Even the way we wage war these days has been "cleaned up" (in a way)--no more hand to hand combat, for the most part.

Anyway, it's ok to agree to disagree.

My goodness, why did you hit your little friend? lol
I know how kids are.
Well, I don't get on here very often, but I'll look for your next post when I'm around. Naturally, I'll try to make some kind of deep philosophical issue out of it. :tongue:
Guess I better have a nap and get ready for work.

Am I the only one here that likes violent sports? mankind has been violent since the beginning of time to fight for food and shelter. I guess when we became civilized we needed some way to let all of the stored aggression out and why not make a few dollars while doing it.Smile

and during the sport I don't get turned, I'm usually too into the match, but if they were to pose in a magazine or something then HELL YES Wink

ceez Wrote:Am I the only one here that likes violent sports? mankind has been violent since the beginning of time to fight for food and shelter. I guess when we became civilized we needed some way to let all of the stored aggression out and why not make a few dollars while doing it.Smile

and during the sport I don't get turned, I'm usually too into the match, but if they were to pose in a magazine or something then HELL YES Wink

Hah, thanks, but you probably drink straight out of the bottle!

Wink

Nope, does nothing for me........I have wrestled with exes in the past, but it's always in fun, playful kinda way. Ultimate fighting turns me off.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I keep reading your name as Celldweller

ObnoxiousKid Wrote:I keep reading your name as Celldweller

Well, I do have a cell phone, but I don't overuse it, and I'm not in jail.

Laugh2
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LateBloomer Wrote:It's ok, I like philosophical.

Smile

Although I didn't have THAT in mind when I started the thread. It was just a funny thought in my head at the time....

But you know, I have to disagree with you. I'm not going to try and change your mind but you're obviously seeing something very different than I am.

In the case of fighting animals (bull fights? fishing? hunting?) I DO believe there is a victim.

But sport is sport--even if someone gets hurt. They are both there, willingly participating. It's not like throwing Christians to the lions! Although I know how MUCH this crowd would LOVE to see that!

I crack myself up.

Icon16

While there are those who are brutal hunters, hunting only for the 'game', there is a lot more to hunting than just the kill. Many of us use that time to commune with nature and hunt not for the sake of the kill and the meat, but to be part of 'nature' in our roll of predator. There has been more than on time when I have had prey in my sights and let it go, having accomplished the stalking, finding and 'mental' kill.

This is not the same thing as cock fights, dog fights, two men being in a ring beating each other.

As for fishing, the wait for a bite on the hook is what calls most fishers out - its a kill time sort of thing.

CellarDweller Wrote:Nope, does nothing for me........I have wrestled with exes in the past, but it's always in fun, playful kinda way. Ultimate fighting turns me off.

Playful wrestling is fun, there is a difference between playful wrestling and 'fighting'.

Yes, I think it's pretty sexy seeing guys get that physical with each other.