Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anxiety over ex finding me here is dead
It's official. I have been on here for almost a half a year. I no longer fear my ex will find this forum and then hurt me on here. If he does... it's like a 1/1,000,000. Any thoughts?

The fact that that anxiety is dead doesn't change much though does it, in the sense of what you will post?

Just glad it means you should be feeling alittle more comfortable posting.:biggrin:

Anyway, even if he did find you, i can't see things getting any worse between the two of you. He wouldn't get nasty would he?:confused:
Anyway, we'd protect ya.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

He would get totally nasty. His disposition is atrocious. He developed a nasty attitude this year. He has anger issues. I contacted his mother not too long ago and she hopes his anger fades.

Cutieboy Wrote:He would get totally nasty. His disposition is atrocious. He developed a nasty attitude this year. He has anger issues. I contacted his mother not too long ago and she hopes his anger fades.

What I don't understand is why your ex would hurt you? surely he loved you once? sometimes people fall out of love or realise that they aren't right for each other but surely an ex wouldn't go as far as to hurt someone he once loved?

I-heart-U Wrote:What I don't understand is why your ex would hurt you? surely he loved you once? sometimes people fall out of love or realise that they aren't right for each other but surely an ex wouldn't go as far as to hurt someone he once loved?

Yes, he loved me more than anything. He must have fell out love... he needs to mature more. The reason why he's hurting me... he's angry at me. Guess what? You know what they say... he can't be angry at me forever.

So yeah, the reason why I say the anxiety over him finding me here is because I used to go on and on on some posts how he would find me. It ain't gonna happen, unless I show him (which I will never do).