Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Fringe Fans on here?

I love Fringe and have the first two seasons on Bluray. I also can't wait for the DVD release of Dark Skies, which is this week.

I love Fringe Also lol.
Actually find the story quite beautiful and cleverly done lol.
And it's nice not to have to see so much blood with all the deaths, and how creative they are lol. Also Boston was an excellent city choice to base show out of, so pretty there lol.

I love Fringe too. I'm curious about the parallel universe.

Hell ya I'd cross over to the other side lol.

Sacred blue arsed flies!

I thought you said "Flange Fans"

*Cancels medication :biggrin:

Ah, I've just downloaded the first few episodes of the first season, gonna check them out tonight. I hope I like it. Is it something similar to Supernatural? Many people in my school like Supernatural and it seems interesting to me too, but I'm trying to be different lol. :d

I like Fringe, I watched the whole first season and over half the second season. I started off really liking Fringe but my interest waned bit at the start of the second season. I felt like the show had some pacing issues, but Fringe ramp up the action near the end of last season so I started watching again.

TimmyThink Wrote:I like Fringe, I watched the whole first season and over half the second season. I started off really liking Fringe but my interest waned bit at the start of the second season. I felt like the show had some pacing issues, but Fringe ramp up the action near the end of last season so I started watching again.

Hi: Don't worry about that lol. Season 3 gets really good lol, it really picks up towards the end of season 2. It's one of those shows that you kinda need to pick up from the begining lol.
But love Fringe lol. You'll see soon what I'm talking about as you keep watching lol.