Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Gay couple out there have this experience?
Gay Couple here. We have been together for 10 years now. Recently we went to a Gay club with our best friend. We all got a bit TIpsy and ended up in Bed together. Our Friend hs HUNG HUGE, I know this because before I met my Partner him and I always engaged in sex. I now find it VERY exciting to watch my partner get pounded by my friend. Even just the thought turns e on ! ! ! ! !

Um. Short answer: No.

Nothing horrifies me more than to think of my partner being pounded by someone else.

Call me old fashioned.

Twak

I have never been in an honestly open relationship. Dishonest open relationships appear to be my forte.

Apparently I fall for men who feel that I should be totally monogamous while they go out and have all the fun.

The older I get the more willing I am to make compromises and lower my expectations. I have been contemplating the whole 'need for more sex' side of relationships and have decided I might actually be ok with a more 'open' relationship. As long as there is condoms, and discussion and we are honest about the 'needs' part of it. I hve no need for sex outside, but apparently 99.9% f the homosexuals out there can't be satisfied with a (one) partner.

Now you come along with yet one more thing I need to consider.... Three ways in order to please the partner. IDK.... The whole idea of sex for me has been a thing where sex is part of the love of a relationship - now I'm being asked to serve two men - and at the same time too?

Can that be done - IDK....

I guess if I have to do it in order to please my partner I will take one for the home team - even if its huge and horrifyingly painful.... I would hate it, and ultimately come to hate my partner - lets just hope he is very well endowed in the wallet. While I care less for money, I think I can lower myself and debase myself to come to love a man's wallet more than the man.

Yeah - anything is possible.....

I'm sorry. I won't mention again.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry. I won't mention again.

Here big brother

BighugBighugBighugBighug

LateBloomer Wrote:Um. Short answer: No.

Nothing horrifies me more than to think of my partner being pounded by someone else.

Call me old fashioned.

Twak

Here here!

Shoot, forget old fashioned, Stone Age Sis! Coffee

If my man wants to fuck somebody besides me, he would need to break it off with me first, cause him and mini him will regret it... repeatedly. Msn-slapping

I'm open in a friendly way, just all out there, but when it comes to my partner and certain things I don't want to share, I'm absolute on keeping them to myself -.- .

Call it possessive, whatever, the moment that man commits to me, is the moment I have the right to kick his ass if he hurts me -.- and then I'll move on.

So I agree with LateBloomzy, I'm Stone Age old fashioned -.- . I don't find my man getting banged by like random people or friends a turn on or cute in anyway...

Now...

Just gotta get me a man to back this up xDD
Rofl

LateBloomer Wrote:Um. Short answer: No.

Call me old fashioned.

Twak

Yeah, this. Just.. no. No no no.

This would upset me to a great extent. I don't mind my boyfriend talking about guys...or girls, but it's because I trust him very thoroughly. To actually do something like this would be an excellent way of ending the relationship.

But that's me. If it works for you and whoever, good. But make sure it's really okay with him (I mean, really, if he's just going along with it to make you happy, you're hurting him). AND, if you're having fun, I guess there's not a big problem.... but you're going to have to start thinking about sexually transmitted diseases if that's the case.

Hi,
All this shows is your comfortable in your relationship however remember too much of a fantasy can turn into a reality nightmare...

kindest regards

zeon

Look what the Cat dragged in - Long time no see - missing you.... ^^^