Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Homo car freaks lol?
When I was 20 <1996> I bought my first new car, a Cadillac STS, off the showroom floor. It was black with black leather interior. I loved that car. I added a custom $15k stereo (cuz that's what pimps do), tint, Borla cat-back exhaust, custom body, grill, and spoiler, 20“ wheels, and Goodrich Comp T/A Z-rated tires. I wanted a performance chip but Superchips didn't have a program for my vehicle. They invited me down to their factory in Florida where they ran the dyno and created a custom program and chip for me. I had the world by the balls.

In January of 97, just a year after buying the car, I was driving cross country from NY to Madison (back to school). I was on I80 just outside South Bend, IN (near Notre Dame) at about 2am when I was hit, head-on, by an 18-wheel rig. It was the one time in my life that I truly thought I was going to die. My Caddy spun 7 times and I ended up in the median. The engine dropped and the front end crumpled all the way to the windshield, which was blown out from the airbags. Amazingly, I walked away with zero injury. The truck that hit me took off and the driver wasnt caught for another year. Unfortunately, my beautiful car was demolished.

Since then, I have only bought sensible used cars. After all I put into the Caddy, I could never bring myself to go through it again.

Certified car freak here! I am also in a all gay car club (the owners not the cars) her in the San Francisco bay area with more than 200 members. Check out my photo albums to see my cars and some that I have restored for customers.

artyboy Wrote:Hey anyone a car freak like myself?

Love to hear what people are driving and if you are into the car modding scene?

One has to presume that if anyone is a car freak here they're going to be homo.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Iceblink Wrote:Yes, like a Fiat 500 or a Mini Cooper, that's gay.

Me!! me!!! me.

I love Fast super mini to hot hatch! :eyebrow-wiggle-smil

[Image: 208gticoncept-h.jpg]

My favorite hot hatch.
[Image: renault-megane-11.jpg]

*the thing being small and super fast you could win almost anything on the street, especially road rage if you are savvy and swift I don't think there is a problem ...oh ++ it has to be Manual! to be edgy and sleek! :biggrin: a 0.1mm counts!

Oh you could hide well too.Cool

1965 Mustang was my heart, sole and project which turned me into one of those crazy dudes who expended a great deal of money to cherry a relic, in the process driving people insane with my 'hobby'.

Since selling that mustang (for a tidy profit I might add - restoration was an investment all along) I stopped being 'that way'.

This is what we drive:

[Image: 004.jpg]

1995 Ford F150. Right now it's in the shop again. AGAIN. This time another $1400.00 replacing the clutch.

Depends what you mean by modding cars really, I've fitted speakers, tinted windows etc.

My Current car is a Jaguar x-type 2.5L v6, very enjoyable car to rag i wont lie, if i get a job close to where i live i'll switch it for a 3L sporty Jag, i'm completely sold on jags myself even if its a old mans car it is fucking fun to drive.

I also have a daily runner which is a mondeo 2L diesel, which scares the shit out of me when ragging it, such a bouncy car however would beat my jag off the line easily.

CardShark Wrote:Depends what you mean by modding cars really, I've fitted speakers, tinted windows etc.

My Current car is a Jaguar x-type 2.5L v6, very enjoyable car to rag i wont lie, if i get a job close to where i live i'll switch it for a 3L sporty Jag, i'm completely sold on jags myself even if its a old mans car it is fucking fun to drive.

I also have a daily runner which is a mondeo 2L diesel, which scares the shit out of me when ragging it, such a bouncy car however would beat my jag off the line easily.

Modding to me is changing something from standard to after market, could be speakers in you case and others it could mean a full engine swap.

CarGuy65 Wrote:Certified car freak here! I am also in a all gay car club (the owners not the cars) her in the San Francisco bay area with more than 200 members. Check out my photo albums to see my cars and some that I have restored for customers.

Wish I could find one in the UK.

I like my cars and Im gay. I wouldn't describe myself as a homo car freak though.

Ive driven Audi's for the last 10 years when Im at home, and usually Toyota 4x4's when at work. Gotta love four wheel drive Smile

ObW
X