Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Homo car freaks lol?
I'm not into cars primary cause I have friends into cars, rally, tuning and motorbikes. XD So they're enough.

]Wish I could find one in the UK.[/QUOTE]

Hey artyboy, If you referring to finding a gay car club, start one yourself! I would think that there are quite a few gay car people there. The club I am in just celebrated their 35 year anniversary and it is going stronger than ever.

My current car is a Range Rover Evoque Si4. I needed to have an armoured car, so I didn't consider a sports car at all.

But in my garage there also is my previous car - which I was unable to sell - a Volvo V40 T5 R-Design, a BMW 335i, an Audi S7, Audi RS6 Avant, Porsche Panamera 4S and a '67 Mustang my dad is restoring.

meninlove Wrote:This is what we drive:

[Image: 004.jpg]

1995 Ford F150. Right now it's in the shop again. AGAIN. This time another $1400.00 replacing the clutch.

..and now we have our truck back and the tab was 1700.00 CDN. *feels dizzy*

..and now we have our truck back and the tab was 1700.00 CDN.

Yes but that is a great old truck! My favorite year and body style of Ford trucks! Taken care of,it should last a lifetime.

CarGuy65 Wrote:..and now we have our truck back and the tab was 1700.00 CDN.

Yes but that is a great old truck! My favorite year and body style of Ford trucks! Taken care of,it should last a lifetime.

[Image: Land_Rover_109_Pick-Up_1980.jpg]

The Land Rover Series III Pickup is more my cup of tea, but I do like V8 powered ones lol!

I'm into the classics, and I own a few of the "affordable" ones...

[Image: rnrizhxqebcbjp9jkaba.jpg]

While the Ardex failed to qualify, this twin-boom Italian actually raced back in '55. The driver sat in one 'torpedo' and the engine sat in the other. The car might have done well against the big-budget competition, but it was literally swept off the road by the vortex of air coming off a passing Jaguar D-Type.14

Read more about this wonder, from Chris Bangle of all people, right here.

The term homo isn't offensive to anybody but me?

nullnaught Wrote:The term homo isn't offensive to anybody but me?

Means the SAME doesn't it??

This isnt really the thread to talk about offensive works is it though? Smile