Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on My Feature in Men's Health Magazine - January Issue
Jay, I think you are a beautiful guy, starting on the inside.

@Jay, Jay, you're very special. You need to know that. You are one of the members of GS that I would be quite happy to meet in real life, because of your story, and all that you've been through, but mostly because you have that beautiful heart. Take care, sweetie.
Bighug
Oh and Jay, of course I remember your special dance video. It was a very kind gesture for you to share it with us and I know I particularly enjoyed it. I have danced a lot myself, so I know the joy you can get from expressing yourself to music.

Jay Wrote:I'm tired, yes, because my schedule is packed but I'm very happy.

My legs wobbled in the end of training but I'm so happy.

Speaking of working out. I often get this comment, "...You're not enjoying life to the fullest because you're spending so much time working out and watching your dietary. You life is so restricted." But is it?

So back to people's comment; How am I not enjoying my life to the fullest?.

One of the most purely positive posts on GS. Jay, you're astonishing and you have every right to be proud of your achievements. Congratulations

Bighug Bighug
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Thanks [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]

Frankly, I'm glad that I'm finally able to accept and appreciate my face, body and all. It took me years to overcome because I used to dislike my face etc. due to what people have said.

Anyways, guys...I hope you guys don't mind but I would like to end this thread as I'm a bit embarrassed with the thread's title. I don't want people to think that I'm beating a dead horse and gloating around with the Men's Health thingy.

Again, I appreciate everyone's kind words. You guys have been kindly amazing to me since day 1.

Quote:One of the most purely positive posts on GS.

Thanks Londoner. I went through a lot in the past; social anxiety, self hate, depression, bullying, suicide attempt etc. I thought it was a miracle to be able to turn everything around. I always considered my weight loss transformation as a rebirth. Not just physically but mentally too. Hence why I always called my transformation as a rebirth of yours truly; I've been given a chance to relive myself in a better way. All the negative parts in my previous life; I used them as guidance to live a better life.

My goal now is to share and spread anything positive to people around. We all have the ability to change our lives around for the better but we need to be sincere and give our best effort to change our lives.

@Jay, I think we should call you Phoenix, in the light of what you've told us about your rebirth.... How would you like to be a different kind of bird ? (a phoenix is a mythical bird, whereas a jay is a real one).
[Image: Blue_Jay_KK_APA_2013_28342_232388_BrianK...k=pVF4jSI3]