Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any collectors on here?
SolemnBoy Wrote:The ones unrelated to anime and Alice in Wonderland of course.

Haha, I guessed as much Laugh

If it makes things a little less neutral, the anime-related collections are far bigger than those of a non-anime-related nature xD

But my pears are awesome :3 I have no idea why I started collecting them, but I'm glad I did. I have a silver one, one made of metal balls, and one that's like... dimante or something. they're schweeeet!

Edit: And now I've been reminded that I no longer have my collection of Nightmare Before X'mas figurines... or my NBC Schoolbag... which makes me sad Sad

I collect the armpit hair of men whose bodies I've conquered and whose souls I've destroyed.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I collect the armpit hair of men whose bodies I've conquered and whose souls I've destroyed.

How's that going for you so far? Tongue

kidchameleon Wrote:How's that going for you so far? Tongue

For me or for them? I have an impressive amount of hair. Depending on how much they can take I settle for lower amounts. I have no need for weak men though so in their cases I usually try to remove all of it, under constant whining of course. I don't mind though, the sobbing of cowardly men is like an orchestra to my ears. It intoxicates me.

I collect crystals and gemstones. I'm a Pagan, and I use them for their metaphysical properties, and well they're also pretty ;D

I also like to collect deity statuettes from various religions and pantheons.

Kind of in a break from collecting though, money is a bit tight and I am planning
a move within next year, so it's best not to have a ton of stuff to move across the
country ;D

I also collect Swords, Long knife and Dague... so far I have 300 of them from Samurai to medieval swords