Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any gay/bi country boys or girls here?
I come from country folk. Rednecked Texans to be exact. And yes, farmers most of them.

I dont know how "real" or "honest" this site is....but you can look at it....

http://www.dategayfarmers.com/

Wow Mr. Stinkles... You surely do try to get me from stalking you pretty hard there... Definitely need more serious hard core stalking - you doth protest to much.

IDK about this site, it seems like any other, more fucking shallow mother fuckers looking for just sex under the disguise of 'love' - men - all pigs with out sufficient slaughter houses to render into more useful things like bacon....

too harsh? - well sue me... good luck getting blood out of turnips....

Aha, I was born and raised on a farm. Cotton and peanuts mostly for income. But also corn and wheat and a bit of everything else. I don't run cows much anymore but between me and my family and the folks who lease land, I help tend to about a thousand head.

I seem to be surrounded by rednecks and farms, does that count? I aint from here, just kinda here now.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow Mr. Stinkles... You surely do try to get me from stalking you pretty hard there... Definitely need more serious hard core stalking - you doth protest to much.

IDK about this site, it seems like any other, more fucking shallow mother fuckers looking for just sex under the disguise of 'love' - men - all pigs with out sufficient slaughter houses to render into more useful things like bacon....

too harsh? - well sue me... good luck getting blood out of turnips....

You forget who I am.....
[Image: Turnip.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:http://www.dategayfarmers.com/

:eek:

I could just roll in the hay all day... :p

Jay9er Wrote:I seem to be surrounded by rednecks and farms, does that count? I aint from here, just kinda here now.

Sure… so which do you want to be? Wink :p