Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good gay anime?
I would really suggest Web comics just Google it.
Here is a pretty massive Web comic list website http://www.smackjeeves.com/ and just search for what you looking for. You git a wide range from super lovey dovey romance to romance with genitals

[COLOR="Purple"]Honestly in anime format I'd say Junjou Romantica or Okane Ga nai (the 1st one has 2 seasons but it has a few bits of sex, don't recall being alot of it though, the 2nd one being very short)

I was actually willing to give more but most yaoi or gay anime/manga tend to fall to the sexual environment, as to why that is I dunno (I really don't, sorry).

However I do know of a nice yaoi manga called Love Stage, which has a fair amount of silly clichés but the romance development is somewhat endearing and for it's short stay (it probably got updated, I'm speaking of my experience before the 14 part came out) it's actually a worthwhile one to see, but that's just my opinion.

I cannot share links as of yet so... google for a website called yaoi otaku, it should prove rather useful for your needs.
[/COLOR]

You could try 'manga' instead of 'anime'

There are various mangas with gay theme. (I guess it's called 'yaoi' or 'dojinshi')
I for example, used to love Zoro x Sanji dojinshi (One Piece parody) you could try it Wink

Ruru Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]Honestly in anime format I'd say Junjou Romantica or Okane Ga nai (the 1st one has 2 seasons but it has a few bits of sex, don't recall being alot of it though, the 2nd one being very short)

I was actually willing to give more but most yaoi or gay anime/manga tend to fall to the sexual environment, as to why that is I dunno (I really don't, sorry).

However I do know of a nice yaoi manga called Love Stage, which has a fair amount of silly clichés but the romance development is somewhat endearing and for it's short stay (it probably got updated, I'm speaking of my experience before the 14 part came out) it's actually a worthwhile one to see, but that's just my opinion.

I cannot share links as of yet so... google for a website called yaoi otaku, it should prove rather useful for your needs.
[/COLOR]

Ehrm, I googled Okane Ga Nai and the results showed a manga where an older man finger-rapes a very young-looking boy...... I don't think that's what OP was looking for, at least if the anime is anything like the manga o_O

The yaoi I read isn't, but that's probably because the girl at the comic book store knows what I like and orders it for me, she calls it, "non-lemon Yaoi"

Anyway the shonen-ai Genre doesn't have any sex, just romance and Gravitation is the most famous and popular Shonen-ai manga, which I do believe was made into an Anime. So you can check out Anazon for it, I know it's there.