Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good remedy to help you fall asleep?
Heh just followed the chat for a moment after Smile Normally i just sleep within minutes. I am quite a heavy sleeper. I have no, or i have a tv in my room but it doesn't work that will say. I mostly have difficulties to sleep when i was in school, why dont i know. Might try tylenol or that bud aswell in future though if i cant sleep at all.

I'd say try to visualize something. Get some pictures in your head and try to stop talking to yourself.

Products such as Tylenol PM contain Acetaminophen and if taken on a regular basis may cause liver damage. Valerian Root is a herbal sleep remedy and is just as effective. Another idea that is usually effective is to read in bed.

Best sleep remedy I know that doesn't inlove alchohol or sedatives is orgasm. Bust a nut and then lay down the endorphins that are released when you orgasm will help you get to sleep.
Richard

Try smoking a bowl of chamomile or cannabis. Also drinking a glass of chamomile. Those are all things that put me to sleep when I'm having problems drifting off.

Try smoking a bowl of chamomile or cannabis. Also drinking a glass or chamomile. Those are all things that put me to sleep when I'm having problems drifting off.