Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ideas where to find this jock
^^^ LOL Those are kinda hot. Smile Even if they look like they'd be COLD to wear!!! *Eek!!*

Maybe we can lock [MENTION=21734]reaper[/MENTION] into a pair of them!?!? Smile Not sure if this qualifies in his Bondage stuff or not?

Rareboy Wrote:http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/productd...duct=01012

http://www.jockstrapcentral.com/productd...duct=01012

My go to's.
Nice 'uns, Mr Canadian boy...

This gives a whole new meaning to Je Suis Charlie....
I'm sure the deceased caricaturists would totally approve and have a howl about it.
They were irreverent that way.
[Image: MZU028_-_black_grecian_classic_trunk_tag.jpg][Image: red_logo_brief_back.jpg]
Something to wear on the beaches this summer??? Might be a little too provocative. lol.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Beat me to it, I was gonna say "Yeah, I've been looking for something like that for a long ti... oh, you mean the underwear?"

Haha, Shifty! :biggrin:
I quite like the underwear too. Totally the kind of thing I'd wear. Wonder if my partner/boyfriend would approve. If he wants it off, it means: "Yes!"

Rareboy Wrote:^ We bow to sagacity......

[Image: tumblr_nhsfnseaS71qaru88o1_500.jpg]

I have to say thought that originally I thought the OP was talking about the guy...not his panties....and I was going to ask him to pick one up for me if he found him.
Lol, Rareboy. I was going to ask the OP if he could identify the model, which, in turn, might have led to some brand or other... This stuff looks Spanish, but maybe it's French, or Canadian?

MikeW Wrote:Well, I'm glad to see some takes my advice around here… *and* get ANSWERS to their burning questions!

[Image: MZU026_-_black_grecian_sport_brief_1_102...1411413324]

Oh, yeah, you're welcome Rolleyes
Very clever, Mike... Mieux vaut s'adresser au bon Dieu qu'à ses saints*... goes the French saying.
*Better ask someone who KNOWS!!!

There are other designs, from this New York based company (I'm sorry it's neither Spanish, nor French) and it would seem it's more of a Speedo type of thing than a pair of brief underwear.
[Image: MR511_white_grecian_foil_brief_side.jpg][Image: MS620_black_cherry_grecian_foil_brief_front.jpg](Hmmm, this model has a very eye-pleasing treasure trail)...
And they even have quite fetching ones for women.
[Image: RR753_RR754_cocoa_grecian_foil_bikini_arms_up.jpg]