Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interesting MM Romance book can you recommend?
[Image: Zero%20at%20the%20Bone%20low_res.jpg]

After witnessing a mob hit, surgeon Jack Francisco is put into protective custody to keep him safe until he can testify. A hitman known only as D is blackmailed into killing Jack, but when he tracks him down, his weary conscience won't allow him to murder an innocent man. Finding in each other an unlikely ally, Jack and D are soon on the run from shadowy enemies.

Forced to work together to survive, the two men forge a bond that ripens into unexpected passion. Jack sees the wounded soul beneath D's cold, detached exterior, and D finds in Jack the person who can help him reclaim the man he once was. As the day of Jack's testimony approaches, he and D find themselves not only fighting for their lives... but also fighting for their future. A future together.

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/p...ts_id=1528
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

uff keep them coming guys! as it gets cold outside reading a good romance novel can help you get all warm up inside! Love

Here's a listing you might find helpful....

https://www.goodreads.com/list/tag/gay-romance

Virge Wrote:Please consult your doctor for meds before you get to the end of Cruising hahahhahaha! DO NOT SEE THE MOVIE BEFORE YOU READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Al Pacino plays the cop back when he was an unknown. The movie loses the suspense from the way the book is written. That's all I can tell you about it.

trailer for movie

OMG that was creepy. Scared hahahaha

Rareboy Wrote:Here's a listing you might find helpful....

https://www.goodreads.com/list/tag/gay-romance

Thanks, Rareboy! Confusedmile: I am a member of GoodReads actually. I was just wondering what you guys like about the genre.

Hey, Joe by Ben Neihardt - has a suspenseful element and kind of non-traditional MM romance
Ethan Mordden's five-book Buddies series, follows a group of friends in NYC from the 70s to the turn of the millennium.
Cranberry Hush and The Painting of Porcupine City by Ben Monopoli - dealing with guys who are a little less binary in their self-identification.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Cranberry Hush and The Painting of Porcupine City by Ben Monopoli - dealing with guys who are a little less binary in their self-identification.

OMG! Confusedmile: Just read "Cranberry Hush" a few weeks ago and will start "The Painting of Porcupine City" maybe this or next week. I love that book, opened up something I did not much know.

:flirty-thank-you-sm