Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one been to Madrid??
sweetlad86 Wrote:Awww I would like that too, never there too.....

Brighton is a cool place to visit, Zeon will tell you that

Xyxthumbs

I'm paying £305 for the trip, but hope fully I'll get the Student Releife Fund to refund it...

well it will cost you £55 return to Brighton

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]

When are you going, SL?

Its a trip which the Uni has organized so that we can visit art Gallery and Museums around Madrid..

sweetlad86 Wrote:Its a trip which the Uni has organized so that we can visit art Gallery and Museums around Madrid..

Plenty of them to see and I fully recommend not only the PRADO and REINA SOFIA (which you cannot NOT see), there is also the wonderful BORNEMISA THYSSEN... Don't miss it. Confusedmile:

Madrid ... lucky devil! I've been twice with PA and the galleries are amazing. I fulfilled a lifelong dream to see Picasso's Guernica for real. It was a stunning and emotional experience.

There is so much to see. My favourite, of the galleries I've visited there so far, is the Reina Sofia. I'm very envious and will go back sometime ...

Enjoy ... and don't forget to check out the churros in the old chocolate cafe Wink

Star Twister Wrote:Brighton is a cool place to visit, Zeon will tell you that

Xyxthumbs

My sum up of Brighton for the forum...

In the 23 years i have lived in brighton (Yes born and not bred but tried with the men) Brighton i would rate as a 9/10 place to be for gay bi trans and les people.. In Brighton it is a very cosmopolitian town. Here people dont bat an eyelid if you walk down the street holding your partners hand regardless of same sex couples or hetrosexual couples everyone is accepted..
People and residents get along both from in and out of Brighton.. The community is a closely knitted community but at times too closely and come gay pride christ never seen so many people in one town especially on the saturday as it lasts all weekend..

Brighton originally known as Brighthelmstone and formed in or around 1773 as a small fishing village but known for its cures within the sea it isa the number 1 place to visit in the UK... Just a word of advice... If you dont want to get yourself hooked on gambling machines that rarely pay anything out dont go on BRIGHTON pier its a con

kindest regards

zeon x

p.s Anything u ever wanna know bout brighton ask i know the town like back of me hand

zeon Wrote:Brighton originally known as Brighthelmstone and formed in or around 1773 as a small fishing village but known for its cures within the sea it isa the number 1 place to visit in the UK... Just a word of advice... If you dont want to get yourself hooked on gambling machines that rarely pay anything out dont go on BRIGHTON pier its a con

kindest regards

zeon x

p.s Anything u ever wanna know bout brighton ask i know the town like back of me hand

I didn't know that

I Agree

Will be in touch Confusedmile:

[Image: focus.gif]

lloll