Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else here especially attracted to black men?
Is it bad that I'm kind of the opposite? I'm black, but I tend to find white guys, Hispanic guys, Asian guys, and...any other guys more attractive than my own kind. Sometimes I feel bad about it too, but a lot of black guys just remind me of the stereotypical thuggish black guys that I've been surrounded by my whole life and I hate thugs. So when I do find a black guy attractive, they are because they act and present themselves in the complete opposite.

Not necessarily yes, not necessarily no. I find myself attracted to guys that make me go like this: Hubba-hubba-smiley

I'm sapiosexual, intelligence can be found in any race.

I'm not usually attracted to any skin colour in particular but, as you mention black, I find the British boxer David Haye quite attractive although this isn't the best photo I've seen of him.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

poet682006 Wrote:It's not really the skin color, it's that they seem confident and often have strong masculine features and muscular bodies.

Great boxers like Muhammed Ali and Joe Louis were very handsome men.

Black-hunk-wave

I'm the same like you poet, mostly attracted to black dudes. My last boyfriend was a well hung guy from Nairobi. When it comes to boxers, I'm really attracted to David Haye.

Here and there I find black guys attractive, but not as a whole. I went through different phases when it came to liking a certain race. I would always like one much more than the others. But overall, I'll go for any race.

I always thought John Henton (played "Overton" on Living Single) was really attractive.

[Image: John-Henton.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Ryocchi Wrote:I'm sapiosexual, intelligence can be found in any race.

Sapiosexual? Is that an actual term? If so, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

As for OPConfused question; No, I'm not attracted to black men in particular but racial preferences aren't that uncommon so you're not alone.

Ryocchi Wrote:I'm sapiosexual, intelligence can be found in any race.
Yeah, good, me too, I'm like a zombie: BRAIIIIIIINS ...

Is this racist thread still going…