Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else here especially attracted to black men?
Hush, mad owl...

hmmmmm...

I haven't found myself yet having any particular preference to racial group over another..

My first boyfriend was black, way back in 1969/70, so yes, but I find myself attracted to men of any race based on more then their race.

Me too...

I can get attracted to whatever race. Nothing in particular

TonyAndonuts Wrote:Is it bad that I'm kind of the opposite? I'm black, but I tend to find white guys, Hispanic guys, Asian guys, and...any other guys more attractive than my own kind. Sometimes I feel bad about it too, but a lot of black guys just remind me of the stereotypical thuggish black guys that I've been surrounded by my whole life and I hate thugs. So when I do find a black guy attractive, they are because they act and present themselves in the complete opposite.

Yeah, I dont like ghetto or thug guys, from any race. I mean really, get some respect for yourself. Wearing your pants around your ankles doesn't attract anything but flies and people pointing and laughing at you!!!

I always look twice at a man in a suit, dont care what color he is.
Every once in a while, fashion does matter.

partis Wrote:Is this racist thread still going…

Its not racist............its colorfull.
Xyxwave1luvu

I don't find black men attractive but I'm also not into guys with blond hair and blue eyes, no matter how handsome they are. My favourite are Mediterraneans or Indians. It's just a personal thing and I'm sure that everyone has his followers :tongue:.

Btw my mom glanced at the screen and said: "Oh, what a colourful and pretty picture over there", meaning a cat above :biggrin:.

Have you been with a black man op?

Not a unreasonable question… im genuinely curious where you get the idea black men are more confident… something i havent found to be true… and ive had experience which is to personal to get into

Krzysztof Wrote:Btw my mom glanced at the screen and said: "Oh, what a colourful and pretty picture over there", meaning a cat above :biggrin:.

Mister Tinkles is popular with mothers apparently.
Rofl 1luvu Xyxwave Fuzz

Im attracted too black girls lol, im a white man

MisterTinkles Wrote:Mister Tinkles is popular with mothers apparently.
Rofl 1luvu Xyxwave Fuzz

That cat has been freaking me out for some time now :biggrin: