Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else here especially attracted to black men?
poet682006 Wrote:[...] Anybody else here feel the same?

I'm Latino and especially attracted to them.

partis Wrote:Is this racist thread still going…

Don't see what's racist in fact.

Preferring one kind of guy makes you racist?

You're gay, which means you're misogyne?

LONDONER Wrote:I'm not usually attracted to any skin colour in particular but, as you mention black, I find the British boxer David Haye quite attractive although this isn't the best photo I've seen of him.
Yes David Haye is very attractive.

Drool-smiley

My favorite is Joe Louis.

[Image: lance-gross.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Very yummy CCRox!

I have often pondered what my "type" is an I can get it down to the smallest detail. And yes, skin color has played a part, just like body hair, hair length, and eye shape can play a part. I have found myself more attracted to black men than any other due to how the skin can really show off the smoothness (see CCRox's picture above). Since coming out though, I have learned that it these specific types were more like fantasies and I have since found myself attracted to such a wide variety of guys. What I used to think of as my "type" has given way to being attracted to someone based on feeling connected to that person.

Eh, as a black guy myself I can't say I'm especially attracted to black guys. I like Arabs and whites, but I can develop fall in love with all sorts of people as long as they have a good personality.

No, but I can understand why some would lol

poet682006 Wrote:It's not really the skin color, it's that they seem confident and often have strong masculine features and muscular bodies.

Great boxers like Muhammed Ali and Joe Louis were very handsome men.

Black-hunk-wave

Yeah, that's where I'm at too. I like strong facial features, deep voices, and guys with bravado who know how to have fun with their sensuality/masculinity. And a lot of black guys fit that bill. It's not really the reputation for big dicks...there's a limit to how much that can be a "good thing". And I tend to be less interested in mixed black guys who (to me) have classically "white" features, but "just" black skin....for example, Shemar Moore is beautiful, but he's actually a little too "white" for my tastes. Give me a Terry Crews any day of the effin' week though. [swoon]

I like my black guys like I like my chocolate: the darker the better. Big Grin

I don't really care who or what they are, I'm into their personality more than mere looks.