Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else here especially attracted to black men?
I'm a white guy, but I'm much more attracted to black men than any other race.

Anybody else here feel the same?

Not really, although I have been attracted to black men; some black men are very attractive. There are attractive features in every 'race', personally speaking. This might differ for you - it might be useful to note that in this respect you aren't being racist, just because it's your biological preference (it's not like you're saying black men are better than white men). Sometimes I notice debates start on the topic.

What about black men are 'more attractive' though? Just curious... the skin colour, or something else? Many black men have a slightly different facial structure... if you notice black men in the movies, they have 'white people' faces, but there are black men with different features. Is it the different features you like?

For me, black men are uncommon in my community, so if there is a black man that looks good, the fact that black individuals are uncommon here make me pay more attention, so there is a bit of a reason for my curiosity.

It's not really the skin color, it's that they seem confident and often have strong masculine features and muscular bodies.

Great boxers like Muhammed Ali and Joe Louis were very handsome men.

Black-hunk-wave

It's not strange, everyone has preferences, or maybe not. Last year I had a crush on a black guy, but I can find sexy both black and white people. But for example I found that I have a particular attraction for Asian people. I'm not sure lol, cause if you're sexy... You're sexy! XD

Quote:What about black men are 'more attractive' though? Just curious... the skin colour, or something else? Many black men have a slightly different facial structure... if you notice black men in the movies, they have 'white people' faces, but there are black men with different features. Is it the different features you like?
For example I like 'the facial structure' of black people from the central area of Africa, etc.
;-)

No and i find that very sad…

I am not exactly particular to a certain race.

I generally don't care, but I strange thing I noticed is that(to me anyways) fatter/chubbier black men tend to more often be more attractive than there Caucasian counterparts, not sure why?

Not really.

Although I have seen a couple of gorgeous black guys in my time.

I think this guy is very handsome....
Dorian Gregory
[Image: 11115462_ori.jpg]

I've never found myself attracted to a particular race, I've been attracted to guys of all races.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

im attracted to all peoples