Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone In Maryland?
So I'd say I've become a regular now, have made over 50 posts, I'm usually in the advice or word games section of this forum. Met a lot of nice people from all over the world, but I'm posting this to see if there is anyone else out there from Maryland, my home state. Any Marylanders out there?

Not in Maryland but we're neighbors. I do want to ask how big the lgbt population is there, in Virginia there are pockets along the east cost.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Is Wonderland ok? Smile

ceez Wrote:Not in Maryland but we're neighbors. I do want to ask how big the lgbt population is there, in Virginia there are pockets along the east cost.

Hey there neighbor! If I may ask, what part of VA do you live in? You don't have to say if you don't want to. As for LGBT, I can't speak for the whole state, but I think Maryland is pretty liberal, in Baltimore where I'm from the LGBT is decent, maybe not as big as say DC New York or Philadelphia, but it's a decent sized community.

Jake Wrote:Is Wonderland ok? Smile

Eh close enough hehe Wink

Sorry. No one in Maryland. I heard it closed last week.

Virginia here. Come on down.
I bid NO Trump!

SilentFilm1988 Wrote:Eh close enough hehe Wink

Down the rabbit hole my friend, down the rabbit hole indeed. I call my dude bunny hahaha

LJay Wrote:Sorry. No one in Maryland. I heard it closed last week.

Virginia here. Come on down.

I might have to, I have relatives that live in North Carolina so I've driven through VA but that's about it, would love to go to Busch Gardens again though, haven't been there since I was a kid

SilentFilm1988 Wrote:I might have to, I have relatives that live in North Carolina so I've driven through VA but that's about it, would love to go to Busch Gardens again though, haven't been there since I was a kid

I love busch gardens, it's not the biggest park but it is clean and very pretty there. I live further down in the southeastern area.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Yeah this year I said I wanted to go to Busch Gardens, Hershey Park, and Kings Diminion, but Kings and Busch are a bit far for me and trying to find someone to go with me.