Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else HATE dancing?
I just hate it. And being gay, dancing seems like such a large part of the nightlife. The music also sucks. If I have to listen to madonna or kyle or the venga boys or some crap one more time I'm gonna turn straight. I can only just tolerate it, so I'm definitely not dancing to it.

Everyone looks at me like im the grinch. They don't seem to be able to enjoy dancing unless I'm doing it too.

What about you guys? You dancers or what?

I LOVE DANCING!LOVE IT!I dance every chance I get,at the grocery store,during my runs,in the shower etc,just the other day I was dancing at work.It doesn't have to be Kylie,infact she annoys me,I love deep house.If I hear that playing then I'm on my makeshift dancefloor.I cannot imagine my life without dancing,let alone hating it!This morning they played Lionel Richie's "Dancing on the Ceiling" and I HAD to dance!Dance relieves stress and is great exercise.Australia,you missing out big time dude.

ddan i love dancing aswel i am very good at it!Confusedmile: Coffee

I'm with you australia!!
Madonna and Kyle need a slap for making music, its terrible!

Australia Wrote:I just hate it. And being gay, dancing seems like such a large part of the nightlife. The music also sucks. If I have to listen to madonna or kyle or the venga boys or some crap one more time I'm gonna turn straight. I can only just tolerate it, so I'm definitely not dancing to it.?

Some of the many reasons I don't frequent gay clubs.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

joseph Wrote:ddan i love dancing aswel i am very good at it!Confusedmile: Coffee

Dan1089 Wrote:I LOVE DANCING!LOVE IT!I dance every chance I get,at the grocery store,during my runs,in the shower etc,just the other day I was dancing at work.It doesn't have to be Kylie,infact she annoys me,I love deep house.If I hear that playing then I'm on my makeshift dancefloor.I cannot imagine my life without dancing,let alone hating it!This morning they played Lionel Richie's "Dancing on the Ceiling" and I HAD to dance!Dance relieves stress and is great exercise.Australia,you missing out big time dude.

[COLOR="Purple"]FUCKING TOTALLY SPOT ON joseph and Dan Luxhello I love listening to music with the two of you Luvkiss

If youre being dragged to some club that plays that shit then ya gotta find a "house" or "deep house" where it becomes more important to be dancing than to be watching... Usually the after hour clubs are the best Partysmiley Party Partysmiley [/COLOR]

I enjoy dancing, Australia... always have. Seem to have been born with that kind of knack. I've so often seen my friends in parties not get into it, probably because they didn't know how to, or they felt like fools, so I guess it's alright to just sit and watch. Maybe you just need to tell your mates that you are fine just watching. (that is, if you ARE fine just watching)

Sometimes, even though I'm very much into dancing, I can just sit and watch too... It really depends why you're dancing and who you're dancing with. Sometimes I will invite someone out of courtesy or out of kindness, not really for the pleasure of dancing with that person, but because it is expected of me to be the gentleman. It's something that sounds a bit lame, I know, but I do sometimes force myself to do it. Mostly I try to enjoy it, even if I'm not with a very good partner.
The thing is, being gay, there's so often an opportunity to dance but not the social surroundings to dance with my partner. It's sad that even in this day and age Derek and I can't dance together without being immediately mauled by the single women... What can a man do?????

princealbertofb Wrote:...It's sad that even in this day and age Derek and I can't dance together without being immediately mauled by the single women...
And they are usually 75 years old :eek:

I'm glad that some of you (most) love dancing, makes me happy to know you enjoy doing something so much. But I don't think I'm missing out. People are all different, they like different things. I've tried dancing and I can't enjoy it. I just don't get any pleasure from jiggling my limbs around.

Australia Wrote:...I just don't get any pleasure from jiggling my limbs around.
Probably best to stick to jiggling other people's then Rolleyes