Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else HATE dancing?
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that heterosexual men have no rhythm whatsoever
Tongue3

Star Twister Wrote:
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that heterosexual men have no rhythm whatsoever

Tongue3
Bit of a generalism there? Rolleyes

I think that's maybe true insofar as all gay men think they're better than their straight counterparts, whether or not they actually ARE is another story...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:I think that's maybe true insofar as all gay men think they're better than their straight counterparts, whether or not they actually ARE is another story...
Agree 100%. I think to a smaller degree this applies to other things like fashion. People think gays have this innate sense of fashion that straight men don't, when really I think it's just that they have the confidence and vested interest to get into fashion, where as straight men just don't.

I think this also applies to stereotypes, like gays talking a certain way and being limp wristed and shit. IMO that's not genetic but picked up.

marshlander Wrote:Bit of a generalism there? Rolleyes

I thank you

Bow

Don't agree. I think straight men are just as able to be in rhythm as other men, or there wouldn't be any straight musicians to start with. In other cultures, it's perfectly ok for men to dance, so I don't think their sexual orientation has anything to do with it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Don't agree. I think straight men are just as able to be in rhythm as other men, or there wouldn't be any straight musicians to start with. In other cultures, it's perfectly ok for men to dance, so I don't think their sexual orientation has anything to do with it.

I was kidding !!!

Confusedmile:

OK, Jamie... maybe you have a point in our societies where men have gradually dislearnt to dance and enjoy dancing... however... oh well Herz ...

I don't really like dancing. If I am out and someone really wants a dance, then I will but its not something I will ever suggest.

Time for a bit of an admission. Although I generally speaking don't like dancing I have a soft spot for Scottish Country Dancing (please don't kill meWink). This is a bit of a problem if you are gay because its a gender specific form of dancing and people who 'cross-dance' without 'cross-dressing' just confuse everybody and neither me not any man of mine is going to cross-dress.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.