Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone good at viral stuff?
I've recently made a video on Youtube asking President Obama over to my house to eat pie and chat about Marriage Equality.

Does anyone know how to make a video 'go viral?' Any advice would be appreciated.

Aha, if someone had the secret of making a video go viral advertising agencies would snap him/her up in an instant. Wink

I believe it's the new holy grail.

Well, thanks for the input. Wish me luck! Smile

Good luck Wink

hehe...sorry, but as much as I would like to help you, i don't know how myself. best way probably is to email all your contacts, text all friends and just inform them of what you did. i'm sure it will spread the news and hopefully (as you'd wish), you'll get it 'viral' in no time.

lol, the real secret to going viral is to make your video entertaining or fascinating to the majority of those who watch. And how do you do that?

No really, how do you do that? If I knew I'd be a friggin millionaire already....

But seriously, there are individuals who sit and study viral videos for a connecting thread for hours and hours trying to figure out what the appeal is. My personal recommendation is to try and make your videos unique without making them absurd. No guarantee that'll work though. Goodness know lolcats and laughing babies are anything but unique and they get more hits than political speeches during an election year.

There is no secret to make a video go viral, it’s seems to be completely random but if there is one thing youtube has thought me, it’s that people love kittens and people getting hurt.

So I think if you make a video on the same subject but this time add kittens and a dude getting kicked repeatedly in the sack, that’s bound to get a few views.