Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone growing a beard or have one?
My first statement: post pics!

I started growing mine back out 3 weeks ago and enjoying it so far. Unfortunately my facial hair doesn't seem to grow as even and as thick as it did when I was 19, however it is still going fine.

What about yourselves?

not at the moment Smile

Oh and sorry this is my 3 week beardness update. Kept trimmed and shaved for work purposes.

And sorry, I'm lazy so picture taken straight after riding home in humid weather for an hour and not showering or taking artsy fartsy fake pictures Cool

[Image: sqqumr.jpg]

Sorta. I'm too lazy to shave, and only do so when I have to be someplace important, like job interviews ETC. Don't go out much so it's not much of a big deal.

megumidesu Wrote:not at the moment Smile

Aw not fair Megumi.
O_O
[Image: Bearded-Lady-Salma.jpg]

Nah. If I try to grow any facial hair, it just ends up growing in all white trashy. I shave everything but a soul patch. I only look alright until anything else grows beyond stubble. Otherwise I just keep it smooth like it should be.

A bit patchy at the moment but about 3 1/2 weeks in. (No pics I'm afraid)

My facial hair grows very fast. I usually shave every morning. With work early every morning in the summer and now classes early every morning, I try to shave at night before I shower. An electric shaver works fairly well, but I really need to wash my face after so my face doesn't irritate or break out.
I never liked how fast my facial hair grows. I don't know, maybe hormones has something to do with it and as I grow older it will slow down. On the plus side, with a five o'clock shadow I look like a manly man, grr.

One of the best things about finishing high school besides leaving those f****** bastards behind was the fact that I didn't have any rule saying I had to shave anymore. Except for 3 months of internship in a R&D lab of a company that had ISO:9000 rules about it, I haven't shaved since I was 18...I do keep it trimmed as much as I can...mine tends to grow really messy...my hairs do not follow the same direction...

My facial hair grows pretty fast. I usely shave once a week but by the end of the week I look like I haven't shaved in months lol