Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone growing a beard or have one?
MisterTinkles Wrote:WOOF!!!!
Evilgrin1

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1283&stc=1&d=1378441017]

Your goatee works well by the way, no need to change it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I tried not shaving once for a couple weeks. The only reaction I got was from my brother who said in passing "Oh, and hey... you got some shit on your lip."

Yes i haven't saved in a week b/c im too busy at school

MisterTinkles Wrote:WOOF!!!!
Evilgrin1

My feelings exactly, Mister Tinkles! Wink

Yeah sometimes, a bit, but only cos shaving isnt my favourite thing, also if i have one spot and need a shave, i wont untill the spots gone, its so ridiculous, my "beard" goes ginger and even white in there amongst the dark.

Im trying but it's so patchy! Very frustrating.

I've to shave every other day and hate it. I've a friend who doesn't have facial hair at all and is very unhappy about it. I would like to switch places with him.

Edward Wrote:I've to shave every other day and hate it. I've a friend who doesn't have facial hair at all and is very unhappy about it. I would like to switch places with him.

Which rather goes to prove that some are never happy. I realise that some men hate shaving and suffering the consequence of other inconveniences like shirt collers beinmg shredded by particularly tough stubble, and those that don't have facial hair feel short changed by nature and feel less masculine.

You can't change things so get used to the idea and live with it.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yes, I used to hate the idea of facial hair when I was younger, then one day in my thirties, I thought I'd try growing different styles to go along with period costumes. I found that it actually suited me. I've been growing different parts of beard and moustache since then, but sometimes I think it'sall got to come off, just because it's almost just as much of a hassle to keep up, trim and looking tidy as to shave it all off. At the moment I'm growing a small goatee style beard again. My partner thinks it makes me look smart. Smile

I was letting my facial hair grow a little bit for a while...
But then I had one customer ask if I was my managers son, and another ask if I was copying his style...
(because, in hindsight, the way I had my facial hair was exactly like his)

So now I'm clean-shaven again Laugh