Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have Steam?
Does anyone have a Steam account? Forums take a bit to long for me sense im impatient :-)

Steam Name: Minamoto no Sanetomo (Its for an 18th century tier >_>)

I've got steam, I have the same name and profile picture as on this forum Smile Lilitu

Btw does anyone know when the Christmas holdays sale will start? X3 there are so many that I want.

I've been looking into it, this game caught my attention the other day.

Added you lilit Wink

Yeah I saw that game last month ceez, though I probbaly wont get it.

Lilitu Wrote:I've got steam, I have the same name and profile picture as on this forum Smile Lilitu

Btw does anyone know when the Christmas holdays sale will start? X3 there are so many that I want.

Christmas should be made illegal -.-

And I wish I had steam I don't think my mother would be very happy with the amount of time I'd spend on it. She already hate how long I'm on computers now and I'm not even on that much.

I havent touched my Steam account properly in ages, I think I only ever had CS 1.6 and CSS on it which I sucked heavily at. occasionally I will download it again and play around with one or 2 games but I seem to get bored easily.

That makes two of us

my steam name is Zack T, I've got the Joker from The Dark Knight as my profile picture.

whats steam guys

humbleguy Wrote:whats steam guys

Steam

It runs from a client on your computer and the games you purchase from them are downloaded with that client for you to play.