Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here who decided to never have sex?
I'm quite sure I'm not the only virgin above 30 here, but as I get older and older (40 now), it becomes more and more likely that I will never have sex in my entire life.

Anyone here who actually decided to never have sex?

I didn't actively decide to remain virgin, and definitely not out of religious reasons, but I never had a big crave to have sex, and so it just never happened and I don't even know if I want it.

I just want to meet people and find friends on eye level, and not feeling inferior just cos everyone and his neighbour had sex.

[MENTION=23142]Aquarius[/MENTION], if you have ever indulged in masturbation, then you have indulged in sex... Do you mean to say that you have not even tried masturbation? Maybe it's not so much the 'sex', per se, that you would like, but you might like the 'intimacy'. That's what it's all about, ultimately.

I love masturbating (I do it daily if possible) and I have a high craving to hug and cuddle guys. Probably that's weird.
I have no big interest in sexual intercourse though, which is what I mean with "sex"...

You might if you met the right person to try it out with. That is what I hope you will find some day.

It wouldn't make a big difference to how I experience it now.

Sex, in my world, means pure fantasy, while in most of your worlds it means reality.

Yes, I do have the fantasy to sleep with, to have sex with guys. But I don't have any serious wish to turn my fantasy into reality, because I don't know what sex is.

I can only know what sex is once I have it, so that's why I can't say that I want it.
Like a drink that I never drank, vodka, I might say "hmm, I might try vodka", but I can't say "I WANT vodka", because I can't know what it is just based on my fantasy.

But my crave to just "try" sex isn't big enough to justify actually making it real.

So, if I find a guy who I care about, who I have the fantasy to have sex with, I am not sure if I actually want to make it a reality for me...

Yes you probably think that I am overthinking, but that's because you didn't get used to that identity of being a virgin over decades.

I probably shouldn't post while drinking wine and feeling depressed at the same time....

anyway, I hope to meet some people on eye level somewhere, i.e. fellow virgins, cos I don't think that sexually active persons can ever understand me, tbh I feel looked down upon, probably you don't, but that's just how it feels like when you've been a virgin across decades.

not everyone's sex drive is the same, and I don't think it takes a sexual relationship for one to realise that they have a low sex drive.

It is completely normal to want more intimacy and less sex.

I am the opposite, I don't think my drive has changed from since I was a young teenager. Through my teens and right up until my early to mid thirties I was very promiscuous, BUT what did change was I am not attracted to the anonymous and promiscuous sex like I was, and since I broke up with my last BF 10 years ago, I have become a born again virgin

Now you'd probably be so nervous it would be hard for you to do it. But with the right person, someone who is patient and can make you feel comfortable, I'm sure you'll be able to do it.

I'm a virgin too, and still in no rush to do it. I still want to find someone I actually want to have sex with, instead of just some random guy I won't met again afterwards.
I sort of feel the same way as you. Want the cuddles and such, want the love.
But I in no way feel I don't want the sexing.

Now I understand why you always act like this all the time... [MENTION=23142]Aquarius[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23369]Boaxy[/MENTION].

Aquarius Wrote:I love masturbating (I do it daily if possible) and I have a high craving to hug and cuddle guys. Probably that's weird.
I have no big interest in sexual intercourse though, which is what I mean with "sex"...

Not weird at all, man. Not one bit.

Hell, there are plenty of us self-declared, absolutely shameless hug/cuddle/affection whores in here.

And you're not the only person with a low sex drive. I have read here and heard elsewhere about many such cases.

The key, I think, is that you need to find someone who is compatible with and shares these traits you have.

As for me, meh, no I haven't decided not to have sex, I'm far too horny most of the time for that. But sex is not the only thing I want with a guy. I want more. For me to have that my current environment needs to change and I'm taking the necessary steps to make that happen.

Alas, I will probably hit 30 and still be a virgin, so.. nah man, don't worry yourself too much about those things.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Shawn Wrote:Now I understand why you always act like this all the time... [MENTION=23142]Aquarius[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23369]Boaxy[/MENTION].

Though I don't think I understand what you mean. Smile