Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone just get this private message??
Laugh1 FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Laugh1

Hey... D'ya think I got it...? *looks at Online Name*

Yeah. I think I did.

I'm actually gonna check out this site, and see what happens :-)

x

Hmmm i might just join and send some private messages too... It would be fair but i wont fall into their low level! Or will i? :tongue: Laugh1

The irony is that they have a list of members that are banned from their forum and call them 'trolls' ect but yet someone from there will go to other forums and do the same thing they dont like. Very Christian! :mad:

shadow Wrote:"No act of love should be deemed evil, for whomsoever considers himself fit to preside over love must surely consider himself a God in his own right."

From the book of Shadow, 2007.

Pay no attention to this DRIVEL - it's obviously been written by some screwloose that I'd love to spend five minutes with in a locked room with a rubber hose.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Sounds like the book of shadow is the book of wisdom to me, you'll have to tell us more from that book. And the rubber hose only leaves welts, if you make small cuts in it with a razor blade it does much more damage.

OUCH !!!!! But fair play Confusedmile:.

... and thanks for the kind words babe ... I just made it up on the spot, but it sounded kinda authoritative Lol2.

Perhaps I shall come up with some more quotes ... :redface:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

If God didnt accept homosexuality he would have made it way more clear in the bible. Rather that basing my life on a book full of conflicting statements I just do what my conesiense tells me to do, since god (im an agnostic) provided me with such a thing I think he accepts my moral choices. Homosexuality doesnt hurt anyone why would it be immoral? in fact if more of those 12 kids, never heard of a condom religious families were gay I dare say we wouldnt be on the mitz of a population crisis.

The Bible was written by man, they obviously twisted it to suit themselves, it is just human nature.
Religion is a silly concept in its entiraty, if one religion was correct it would have been spread in all places at once so as to carry out its belief in equality. Assuming theres any truth in it why would areas undiscovered (such as America) be condemned simply because they knew not of christianity back in the early AD's.

Having a faith by its definition means condemning other faiths, how can someone choose one outlandish faith with no proof over another outlandish faith with no proof? surely to believe in a faith is to accept all others are a possibility. (including being an atheist, even scientology...)

Its ludecrous, so what choice do we cynical by nature humans have but to love god however works for us? Smile

And if your an atheist, try not to sin too much Wink

I feel left out.. I didnt get one Cry AM I NOT GAY ENOUGH?!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:I feel left out.. I didnt get one Cry AM I NOT GAY ENOUGH?!

Youre just gonna have to sin some more and more and more Laugh1

Stephen55, so very true! I saw a doc about the bible and the period that it originated from. Basically the Jewish people were dying out. There were very few left. They started making up little stories to keep people healthy.

for example, eating pork at the time was very dangerous due to unhealthy cleaning and cooking. So they made up a story about how god put the evil spirits of a possessed man in the pigs then every jew stopped eating pork.

So most of the bible was to keep people alive during a time of great ignorance.

When I learned this it started making a whole lot of sense.

frank

Right more sins?!

ANYONE SINGLE LOOKING FOR SOME FUN TO MAKE ME GAYER? :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]