Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know?.....
Does anyone know what happened to Virge?

I know people come and go.....done so myself...I think I first signed up here in 2009...left twice...

...but with Virge...and also with dynamodean..I would like to know they are doing OK at least....

There are others as well I miss and think about...but I keep thinking about those two guys the most for some reason...

So if anyone knows....

I guess this might be a good use for Facebook...so at least you know if your online friend is OK or not...

I assume PMs have not been replied to..

If they didn't left any, or no one else has other forms of contact all you can do is wait, I fear.

Tis a small world, though, you may hear from them through others....or they may come back

.....and bumping this while at it
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I know! I miss my corny buddy, He was like a older version of me but white
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I heard that Virge was in a opium den in Cairo, and the fart didn't even bother to invite us. (just kidding)

I'm hoping he is OK.
We Have Elvis !!

I haven't really seen [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] around much since the whole "showing the other side" of himself. I'm not sure if it's related, but I miss seeing him around tho

Most likely an existential or medical crisis. The man seems to go a mile a minute until something stops him.
I bid NO Trump!

I just hope he is OK.....

Same with Dean...

It kinda sucks not knowing or having any way of finding out...

He was supposed to be done with his honeymoon on September 16th..

Sent him two or three messages .. no response.
If something serious happened I hope Ray or Jay would fill us in...

I also tried reaching out to [MENTION=21461]Steve[/MENTION] ..
@Rareguy is missing. .

I was going to say we could check in with [MENTION=21440]StingRay[/MENTION]. [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] made some noises earlier in the summer about spending less time on here, but was back in a few days. I don't know him well enough to comment.

i wonder too....

after I heard about Derek's pet passing, that was it...

wonder how virge is doing as well