Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone scared of getting tested? Good video here.
Just browsing through the web, came across this rather interesting 10 minute video which tells you about a routine testing done in a GUM clinic. So if anyone has doubts about getting such a test done, I think this will put their minds at rest. The team is welcoming and professional. Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:
STI & STD Testing | NHS STD Clinics | Camden PCT Provider Services

Interesting video. The doctor is far friendlier than the one at our local clinic ... and I understood every word he said :redface: .

Just a couple of questions. Why di Jo focus on the doc's face, but on the nurse's breasts and why did she use the gents', rather than the ladies', to fill the sample bottle?

Probably because Jo's only a voice over and she was actually a guy... That's pretty telling.

princealbertofb Wrote:Probably because Jo's only a voice over and she was actually a guy... That's pretty telling.
Why did such a simple explanation completely pass me by? :redface: :redface:

the only problem I had, thru my life in the danger zone, was what to do if you came back positive... I am sure that treatment has gotten a lot better than when I was in that zone.

btw, I finally tested last year and came out neg Wink