Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone who's been to the Maine Gay Pride event, I need info
Not sure where to post this but it seems to fit here. If you've been to the Maine Gay Pride parade and festival in Portland, I have some questions that I need to ask privately because of an issue I have that I'd prefer not to disclose publicly. I don't yet have enough posts to use the PM and Idk about whether I can use the email feature yet but perhaps somehow we can discuss it? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. I do have the festival contact address but I'd rather ask someone who's been there as a visitor to the event as I will hopefully be. It will be my first time there and as I said I have some issues that I need to ask about before I go in June. Ik it's early but I may need to start thinking about making some arrangements due to my issues.
Born This Way - And Proud To Be

Well there is a lot of time between now and June to make it to 50 posts.

In the meantime, if you are not busily posting, practice saying, "Ayuh."

PS--Maybe someone could confirm, but I hear you are considered to be scantily dressed in Maine if you take off your flannel shirt.
I bid NO Trump!

Too much Tim Sample I think (the Maine humorist who got the "Ayuh" thing started). Haha, we don't really talk that way lol.