Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone wonders about a dream holiday? How would it be?
Anyone had experience with gay-friendly hotels such as those listed by Gay Welcome?
Does it make any difference?

adamisk Wrote:Anyone had experience with gay-friendly hotels such as those listed by Gay Welcome?
Does it make any difference?

I don't have any experience with that, but I think I would consider it if I went on holiday to a gay unfriendly country with a partner. I know this lesbian couple and I don't quite remember where they were, but they really had to pay attention to not getting too physical in the public areas at their hotel once, I don't think I'd enjoy a holiday like that.

I think the closest thing to a vacation that I can remember was when I was in college and a camp counselor. A group of us took a week trip together canoeing and camping. It was a lot of fun. It rained. We did silly stuff and had a great time.

These days I can't afford a trip to the grocery store let alone away from the house. I have thought about getting out all my camping gear and going for an excursion in the back yard.

The dream trip would be to northern Europe and the British Isles. I'd love to see Germany and the Netherlands and all of the United Kingdom to reconnect with roots. Also Scandinavia. One can dream.
I bid NO Trump!

Dream Holiday....always South America for me...I am in love with so many things about South America.

I am not sure how I feel about the LGBT accommodations. I don't think my sexuality is an issue so it isn't something I would seek out. In the past I have checked out some gay owned resorts/hotels and frankly...they usually sound like a gay version of Miss Nancy's Romper Room...EEK!

Planned "events" everyday are not my thing....I am already way too social and wish I wasn't most of the time so when I get away I don't really want to be bothered unless it happens naturally.