Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
In a perfect world everyone would be armed to the teeth and know how to use it, thus causing any would be shooter to think long and hard before starting a war.

Quote:In a perfect world everyone would be armed to the teeth and know how to use it, thus causing any would be shooter to think long and hard before starting a war.

Sorry, but that sounds like an utter nightmare to me. If we're going for a perfect world why not strive for one where we can discuss our differences and agree to not pursue any pet peeves that have no impact on our own lives?

By the way, good call, Arkansota Remybussi I'll admit I wondered what the hell I'd come back to when I found that thread.

[SIZE="5"]Never give up my guns . Hunting is a sport that's been in my family forever!!!!!!! If they wanted to get rid of guns they should of done it decades ago. Not in this crazy world ..
More people get killed by a lot of other things should we ban everything??? Let us protect are families the way we have for centuries and you can call the authorities see if they can help you as fast as a gun...[/SIZE]

MisterTinkles Wrote:[SIZE="5"]But aint it AWESOME we can do this on HERE?
[/SIZE]

Without shooting each other!!

The heat of the exchange simply reflects the wider debate in society, so I'm not surprised it got a little heated.

You just have to remember this is an international forum, where the US Second Amendment is seen by some as an outdated 18th century carry-over that has no basis in a 21st century civilised society.

ObW
X

Cain killed Abel with a rock.
We are a very violent species compared to others.
We have always had guns ,thankfully no one has killed anyone.