Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
Hey everyone,

I just want to apologise for my extended absence from the site lately. In the first instance it was initially down to the downtime of the site. I never really had a problem logging on as such, it was more that threads wouldn't load when I clicked on them so I gave up in the end. Still, this problem appears to have been fixed for now at least.

On top of this, tomorrow will be my first day off where I have not had something planned i.e. trip to Portsmouth, London etc. since the 8th of August i.e. over a month! So I am completely and utterly exhausted. That's not to say that I've not had a fantastic time though. In between I've sat my management course at work and passed, I've been to Leicester on a food course and done way too much with Ian in the evenings to even think about. And then I've pretty much worked every day 8-4 so i'm a bit cream crackered atm and hence why I've not been around much!

BUT i am still alive, some of you will be pleased to hear haha! :biggrin:
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed you all! *group hug*

Aww ... welcome Smurlos you've been missed. To forgive you though i will personally need from you 100 posts (quality ones , no tricks Tongue3) untill next Thursday. Poke2

Laugh1

No need to feel bad Smurly pants!Glad you're back.And I haven't stopped thinking about that BBQ chicken for some weird reason!

A hundred?!?! Well... I'll try my bestest :biggrin:

Mmmm that BBQ chicken was YUM! If you're ever in London, I'll bring you back to mine and cook you one :biggrin: I've bought a new BBQ marinade that I've never tried before... so I might make it again soon with that Confusedmile:

Whatcha apologising for ya daft sod!! lol

Bighug

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Whatcha apologising for ya daft sod!! lol

Bighug

Indeed, Smurls, why apologise? It can happen to anyone.
I try not to feel guilty about having a really great time with my man when my man is here. It's generally never for long enough (*sob*)
The last really enjoyable thing we did was go to a Yamato concert on Thursday evening; It was fantabulously joyoustastic.... I warmly recommend it to anyone who loves music and a good funny show.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Whatcha apologising for ya daft sod!! lol

Bighug
I was actually going to follow my little brother's example and apologise for my absence of late as well - I've been trying to get on, but I keep getting really irritating "this page cannot be displayed" error messages ...

I'm back today for another stab so we'll see how it goes !! Confusedmile:.

It's good to be back - I've missed you all !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:... I've been trying to get on, but I keep getting really irritating "this page cannot be displayed" error messages ...
Oh dear, if Shadow the tech genius is having problems getting on here too the rest of us are well and truly stuffed :eek:

That is what I have been trying to preach... but it seems something sorted itself out - yeah!!!

Well I guess I am in the same boat as you, but I have been away much longer I believe. Welcome back to the best gay forum around.