Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Apparently) true church bloopers
The sermon this morning " Jesus walks on water"
The sermon this evening " Searching for Jesus"

Don't let worry kill you off..let the church help.

Ladies, don't forget the Church rummage sale, it's a chance to get rid of those things around the house not worth keeping....bring your husbands.

Miss Christine Mason sang " I will not pass this way again" giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the Church basement Friday afternoon.

The Associate Minister unveiled the Church's new campaign slogan last Sunday " I upped my pledge....up yours"

At the evening service tonight the sermon topic will be " What is hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.

The Eighth graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement at 7pm. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.

Weight watchers will meet at 7pm at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use the large double doors at the side entrance.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Weight watchers will meet at 7pm at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use the large double doors at the side entrance.

[Image: h98318524]
[Image: tumblr_mcbrhxkuFk1r1s7izo1_500.gif]